Author Topic: Merv Griffin's Tombstone  (Read 674 times)

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Re: Merv Griffin's Tombstone
« Reply #15 on: Mar 31 2008 - 12:01AM »
I think I shall have this written on my tombstone......YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEAK A LITTLE LOUDER I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #16 on: Apr 06 2008 - 10:53AM »
I found this in my old picture folder, It's Vincent Price's Death Certificate..............Thought it might fit in with this post.   :*:

Wow Ghost I had not seen this post.  I noticed the name of his mother. Margarite Wilcox. That is my maiden name and I actually have an aunt whose maiden name was Margarite Wilcox. Now I am not trying to say that she was his mother. Just pointing out a funny coinkydink. She prolly was kin in some kind of way down the line as vincent price has some of the Wilcox features. They were Irish.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: May 18 2008 - 08:12PM »
I'm confused about which of these are real and which ones were photoshopped, is there any way someone could clear up for me which ones are the real ones?

Everything is real but the one that says ghost, I used a tombstone generator............A on line thing to make your own tombstone
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.