Author Topic: Russian scientists contact nether world  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Russian scientists contact nether world
« on: Feb 21 2008 - 10:38PM »
Russian scientists contact nether world

Sesnational news from the spirit-world came just the day 2 planes crashed in Russia. While Federal Security Service staff was clearing away the wreckage in the places of the accident in Rostov and Tula regions, the scientists of Saint Petersburg already knew that was an act of terrorism. They got interested strange sounds heard in the ultra short waves that are free from radio signal. When the scientists scrolled down the record, they were astounded. It said: That was a terrorist”. That was a sensation. The words were replayed on “Saint Petersburg Radio” air. Non-believers finally realized that the other world really exists. A University of Radio technique professor Artem Mikheev got interested in this question. He found “Russian Instrumental Transcommunication” – an organization aimed to cooperate with the nether world. Such attempts were undertaken from ancient times. Shamans and oracles got in trance to hear voices from other planets. Then came spiritists with the attempts to read notes from the other world my means of rolling a saucer. They both found out that sometimes spirits could reveal secret information about people and places and even anticipate events. Vyachelsav Mesherakov, an expert on the history of spiritualism, claims that some magicians even managed to revive people’s dead relatives for a short time. These ghosts behaved like zombie, although looked like themselves while alive. Spiritualism’s opponents, however, claimed pictures of these zombies fake. From the invention of radio on free from broadcasting range strange voices started to appear in the background. In 1949 Marcelo Becky, Italian, started to record them, and it turned out that these voices can be answered. Inspired by the experience of foreign scientists, Artem Mikheev started his own experiments in 2002. Ghosts’ answers came to Artem even when the microphones were off. Mr. Mikheev says that on the day of the planes crash he was establishing connection with the other world. They didn’t know what the cause of the tragedy was, so they turned to the strange voices for an answer. The answer was a quick messy record. Artem slowed the speed down 2,5 times, and heard somebody saying: “That was a terrorist”. Several days later this information was officially confirmed. Artem Mikheev is convinced that life after death exists. During one of the spiritual operations Artem asked if people and animals have the same size after death, the voice said, “You resemble waves”.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Russian scientists contact nether world
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23 2008 - 12:13AM »
Boy a lot of weird things seem to happen in Russia, if your keeping track of this.  I wonder why?

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08 2008 - 04:32PM »
Some of this article was very hard for me to understand but I got the gest of it.  I'm not sure if Russia actually has more strange stuff going on than any place else in the world or not. Perhaps we could start keeping up with it Darkone. A record of some sort. However a lot of creepy and / or strange stuff happens in Germany also.

Think about this Darkone....... The United States is a fairly young country compared to other countries. And even though the land was here before we were it was fairly uninhabited except by the American Indians and were do we have most of our ancient spirit activity ... ? ...... On the land that was used for sacred burial grounds or sacred spiritual ground used by the American Indians.  Think about it. Compared to other parts of the world we are youngsters but there is not one american .... wether he is a skeptic or not that would relish the idea of living on a peice of land that the American Indians have declared as their sacred ground.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08 2008 - 10:59PM »
I live in an area that was inhabited by the native americans
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 06 2008 - 01:32PM »
I just reread this article and I understood it better cause I read it so fast the last time and didn't totally understand it. This is actually a very interesting article..... especially if it's all factual.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com