Author Topic: Lock Bumping - Must View!  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Lock Bumping - Must View!
« on: Feb 29 2008 - 02:01PM »
You must see this to believe it............90% of all door lock's can be broke into in seconds with this simple trick!     ter

A WMC-TV 5 video! PeiferLock.com says, "buy better locks and protect yourself from thieves using the lock bumping technique." WMC-TV 5 investigates the lock bumping threat. PeiferLock.com adds, "If you are a victim of lock bumping, you may not be able to collect from your insurance because there is no sign of forced entry

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Lock Bumping - Must View!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29 2008 - 04:58PM »
I'm doing some bumping of my own here!!!! Bump Bump Bump and one more ....bump

I had never seen this post or this video before and was completely unaware of this technigue!! I've really been out of it for way too long. This was a Memphis television station. Memphis is my town. I OWNED a detective agency here for 16 years! My best friend is a criminal attorney and still I had not heard of this. This was posted in February and it is now August. I wonder if anyone saw the news that night cause I haven't even heard a whisper about this going around.  I won't sleep too well till I go and buy one of those locks. We don't even have a security system at our house and we have 6 doors to the outside including the garage door.  We're either gonna have to finally get that alarm system or shell out almost as much on locks!! Crazy! You know I always think someone that wants to get in is going to come thru a window if they really want in. Even if they have to break it .... so the best thing is a system. One that is going to cover all the windows and patios and any entrance. I had a good one on the house that I rent but it's old now.  Thanks Ghost for this video. Thanks for helping a hermit crab keep in touch with the world.....LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jul 29 2008 - 10:41PM »
I was reading through old posts recently and found this and forwarded it to my mom. I also considered "bumping" the padlock in Duckman's basement!! But he wouldn't let me!!! LMAO  LOL

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 30 2008 - 09:01AM »
I was reading through old posts recently and found this and forwarded it to my mom. I also considered "bumping" the padlock in Duckman's basement!! But he wouldn't let me!!! LMAO  LOL

They left out the part about how to fix the key into a "bumping" tool. But I'm sure anyone could search the Internet and get the instructions... cho  I wonder why he wouldn't let you try it on the basement door?  Qu  If I were in his place I would use anything I could to get to the bottom of things...even if I was already in the basement...lol  (oh goodness I'm full of it today) eeks!  hehehe
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jul 30 2008 - 01:06PM »
He is renting and some of the junk in the basement isn't his, so he prob didn't want to tick off his landlord.