Video and Audio Files > Science & Technology Video Board

Lock Bumping - Must View!

(1/1)

Ghost1:
You must see this to believe it............90% of all door lock's can be broke into in seconds with this simple trick!     ter

A WMC-TV 5 video! PeiferLock.com says, "buy better locks and protect yourself from thieves using the lock bumping technique." WMC-TV 5 investigates the lock bumping threat. PeiferLock.com adds, "If you are a victim of lock bumping, you may not be able to collect from your insurance because there is no sign of forced entry

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM

Colleen2510:
I'm doing some bumping of my own here!!!! Bump Bump Bump and one more ....bump

I had never seen this post or this video before and was completely unaware of this technigue!! I've really been out of it for way too long. This was a Memphis television station. Memphis is my town. I OWNED a detective agency here for 16 years! My best friend is a criminal attorney and still I had not heard of this. This was posted in February and it is now August. I wonder if anyone saw the news that night cause I haven't even heard a whisper about this going around.  I won't sleep too well till I go and buy one of those locks. We don't even have a security system at our house and we have 6 doors to the outside including the garage door.  We're either gonna have to finally get that alarm system or shell out almost as much on locks!! Crazy! You know I always think someone that wants to get in is going to come thru a window if they really want in. Even if they have to break it .... so the best thing is a system. One that is going to cover all the windows and patios and any entrance. I had a good one on the house that I rent but it's old now.  Thanks Ghost for this video. Thanks for helping a hermit crab keep in touch with the world.....LOL

ghostlight:
I was reading through old posts recently and found this and forwarded it to my mom. I also considered "bumping" the padlock in Duckman's basement!! But he wouldn't let me!!! LMAO  LOL

Colleen2510:

--- Quote from: ghostlight on Jul 29 2008 - 10:41PM   ---I was reading through old posts recently and found this and forwarded it to my mom. I also considered "bumping" the padlock in Duckman's basement!! But he wouldn't let me!!! LMAO  LOL

--- End quote ---

They left out the part about how to fix the key into a "bumping" tool. But I'm sure anyone could search the Internet and get the instructions... cho  I wonder why he wouldn't let you try it on the basement door?  Qu  If I were in his place I would use anything I could to get to the bottom of things...even if I was already in the basement...lol  (oh goodness I'm full of it today) eeks!  hehehe

ghostlight:
He is renting and some of the junk in the basement isn't his, so he prob didn't want to tick off his landlord.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version