Author Topic: Winter Sucks!  (Read 343 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Winter Sucks!
« on: Mar 07 2008 - 11:06AM »
I'm so tired of waiting for spring to get here!

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Winter Sucks!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07 2008 - 11:07PM »
LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08 2008 - 09:52AM »
OMG...that is so cute.  And I totally understand I feel exactly the same way.   

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08 2008 - 12:36PM »
I love this picture! It is so darn cute! But I must confess that I LOVE Winter! I love the cold and I love snow. I wasn't always this way but thru the years I learned that not as many ppl would constantly comment about my fair complexion in the winter. And they were never just comments really. PPL have always been very cruel about it. Like do I have real blood in my veins or is it some kind of refrigeration stuff. Or just plain old calling me names like Vampire or  Vamperella.  Also I love the winter clothing .... I don't know if it is because I can cover up most of my fair skin or if I would like winter clothes anyway but I love turtle necks and leather jackets and scarves and gloves and I love to ski.  All of my friends used to want to vacation in the tropics but I always chose a ski resort in Lake Tahoe with a roaring fireplace and hot cocoa after a day on the slopes. I'm not saying that Hawaii isn't a wonderland too though. But as I've gotten older I also find it hard to sleep if the house is not freezing! So I get a lot better electric bill in the winter cause I hardly use the heater.  I have an electric blanket and the house is always about 40 degrees..LOL.  Now in the summer I blast that air conditioner like crazy!!

But never the less. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! Is this a nephew or someone?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com