Author Topic: Bigfoot caught on video!  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Bigfoot caught on video!
« on: Mar 09 2008 - 10:28AM »
Here is a very interesting one from a bow hunting TV show, just look what there motion camera caught in the woods......Unreal!  ter    There is only 9 frames, however it's pretty darn clear!

What is Bigfoot

Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is a figure in North American folklore alleged to inhabit remote forests, mainly in the Pacific northwest region of the United States and the Canadian province of British Columbia. In northern Wisconsin, Lakota Indians know the creature by the name Chiye-tanka, a Lakota name for "Big Elder Brother". Bigfoot is sometimes described as a large, hairy bipedal hominoid, and some believe that this animal, or its close relatives, may be found around the world under different regional names, such as the Yeti of Tibet and Nepal, the Yeren of mainland China, and the Yowie of Australia.
[float=left][/float]
Bigfoot is one of the more famous examples of cryptozoology, a subject that the scientific community classifies as pseudoscience because of unreliable eyewitness accounts, lack of scientific and physical evidence, and over-reliance on confirmation rather than refutation. Most scientific experts on the matter consider the Bigfoot legend to be a combination of folklore and hoaxes. Despite that status, Bigfoot is nevertheless a popular symbol, included as "Quatchi," one of the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and used to name both a provincial park and the annual Sasquatch Daze event in Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia.

Description

Bigfoot is described as being between 7 and 10 feet (2.1 and 3 m) tall, and covered in dark brown or dark reddish hair. The head seems to sit directly on the shoulders, with no apparent neck. Alleged witnesses have described large eyes, a pronounced brow ridge, and a large, low-set forehead; the top of the head has been described as rounded and crested, similar to the sagittal crest of the male gorilla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Bigfoot caught on video!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09 2008 - 10:40AM »
YESSSSS......that is a really sweet catch. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10 2008 - 09:18PM »
I thought I set them cameras off cho cho cho cho cho cho cho

Yeah, I was a bit puzzled with that too.  I wonder if there motion cam has a delay start for some reason....Or else it was moving very fast?   cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Mar 10 2008 - 10:55PM »
I think a 50 story marshmello man and a yeti move at about the same pace well maybe not staypuft has jello legs  :) :) :) :) :)
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10 2008 - 11:39PM »
HUH......... very very interesting to say the least.  Good find Ghost =D>

Did anyone watch Destinantion Truth last week after season premier of Ghost Hunters?  It was about the Yeti.  It was really good.  They actually cast some foot prints they found cho
Heather & Maggie

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Mar 11 2008 - 11:24PM »
HUH......... very very interesting to say the least.  Good find Ghost =D>

Did anyone watch Destinantion Truth last week after season premier of Ghost Hunters?  It was about the Yeti.  It was really good.  They actually cast some foot prints they found cho

i did i thought it was interesting
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #6 on: Mar 18 2008 - 10:21PM »
That did look like bigfoot, they might have caught it without even trying!

Offline SethBuka

• Official Jr. Ghost Hunter
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: May 25 2008 - 02:11PM »
Wow good find John that sure does look taller and hairier than the norm Qu LOL

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: May 25 2008 - 05:12PM »
I would darn near bet a years salary that is BigFoot! It's very clear. It sux that he couldn't have stepped just a few inches over and smiled for the camera. That would have been kewl. =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com