Author Topic: Wolf Creature (Featured on Ghost Adventures) New  (Read 29458 times)

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Wolf Creature
« Reply #15 on: Sep 06 2008 - 12:45PM »
Bump. bump

We don't want this great picture to get buried on page 2 now do we?   wh

I think this picture and the Orange Mist picture are two of the best on this whole site!  And that's saying a lot, because there are some great pictures in here too!

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: Sep 06 2008 - 01:55PM »
Ghost1- Didn't you have some tests done on this pic?

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #17 on: Sep 13 2008 - 12:25PM »
Your so right Darkone. Everyone who joins should be sure and see this picture! In fact it should get some sort of BG.com Accademy Award and stay spotlighted so that no one misses it... Qu

BUMPIN IT UP AGAIN!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Sep 16 2008 - 08:16PM »
Is it just me, or is there something else here as well?
It jumped out because of the similiarity in color to the wolf, and when I compared it to the 'nothing' pics, I don't see anything in the trees that it can be.  It looks like another wolf almost leaping towards the one already on the ground.

Security breach... release the hounds!

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #19 on: Sep 16 2008 - 08:30PM »
I'll have to get the original full size pictures out tonight and zoom in on that area and see what I can see.

I always thought there was something else smaller to the left of it in the grass too, like wolf creature baby's...or mini-wolfs?   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #20 on: Sep 16 2008 - 08:35PM »
I was looking at that too, but there isn't really any definition to it.
It's funny you mention baby wolves, after looking at the thing in the trees and comparing it to the 'original' wolf, the thought went through my head that perhaps the original is the baby, and that Mama is coming to save it from the big scary human.  Or baby just spotted some bacon for breakfast and Mama is gearing up to serve it up in a pan.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #21 on: Sep 17 2008 - 08:24AM »
It jumped out because of the similarity in color to the wolf, and when I compared it to the 'nothing' pics, I don't see anything in the trees that it can be.  It looks like another wolf almost leaping towards the one already on the ground.

Rachael,  I looked at the two pictures ultra close-up and I see what your talking about however I just think it's a branch or something else, I just can't see enough shape to it.  I'll go through more picture later again........I have so many it takes forever just to find the one I want.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #22 on: Sep 17 2008 - 10:03AM »

Rachael,  I looked at the two pictures ultra close-up and I see what your talking about however I just think it's a branch or something else, I just can't see enough shape to it.  I'll go through more picture later again........I have so many it takes forever just to find the one I want.

Maybe, but from what my eyes are seeing, it would have to be one heck of a bulky branch.  What I'm seeing has a branch crossing in front of it, but it sure looks like and entire body visible to me, the whole 'body' is outlined below.  The more I look at it I think it looks more like a boar than a wolf.  I want to disregard it, but it's one of those things that once you see it you can't seem to un-see it.  Not to mention that I am beyond fascinated with this picture, and probably spend too much time looking at it :)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: Sep 17 2008 - 02:48PM »
OMGosh! I totally agree with Ghost1 on this one EZ.  What the heck does all that have to do with this picture?!  Even your explanation for it doesn't wash.  I am sorry to Rachael that I dont see the other one that she is pointing out and I do think that it's the tree.

Another thing I don't agree with a lot of fuzzy photos when ppl think they see Jesus in the wood grain or ghosts that blend in with a background. For the most part they are illusions. And I'm not saying that's the case for Rachael. But we here are all aware of illusions and we have examined this photo and come to the conclusion that we do not believe it to be an illusion. We do not believe it to be a headstone or glare from the sun. If you do that is your prerogative just don't think that you will find many buyers around here. Just because someone claims to debunk something does not mean its debunked. You can't be any more sure that it isn't a creature than I am that it is a creature.  If you actually had something real to back up your guess then I might consider listening but this crap about changes in the lay of the land and looking at a book sideways is ridiculous and even confusing to some. 
~Colleen~

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #24 on: Sep 17 2008 - 03:10PM »
OMGosh! I totally agree with Ghost1 on this one EZ.  What the heck does all that have to do with this picture?!  Even your explanation for it doesn't wash.  I am sorry to Rachael that I dont see the other one that she is pointing out and I do think that it's the tree.

Oh goodness, you don't have to apologize to me!  I know that the bulk of strange pictures are just an illusion, I'm just having myself a fine ole time scouring this picture, and that jumped out to me.  The tree does make sense. No worries!

It's funny you mention people seeing Jesus... I saw some pretty clouds one day and went and grabbed my camera (I love taking pictures of clouds) and the picture I took totally looks like Jesus peeking through the clouds.  Do I think he was?  NO.  Do I love the picture anyway?  Oh yes, yes I do.  :)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: Sep 17 2008 - 03:36PM »
Oh goodness, you don't have to apologize to me!  I know that the bulk of strange pictures are just an illusion, I'm just having myself a fine ole time scouring this picture, and that jumped out to me.  The tree does make sense. No worries!

It's funny you mention people seeing Jesus... I saw some pretty clouds one day and went and grabbed my camera (I love taking pictures of clouds) and the picture I took totally looks like Jesus peeking through the clouds.  Do I think he was?  NO.  Do I love the picture anyway?  Oh yes, yes I do.  :)

Rachael I love taking pics of clouds! I have a ton of them! And I would love to see the one you got that looks like Jesus peeking thru.  And guess what? No one can say that they know for sure that he isn't peeking thru those clouds. Only he knows for sure if he was or not... ;)   If you get a chance to upload that picture then I sure would love to see it.  
~Colleen~

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #26 on: Sep 18 2008 - 01:48AM »
It jumped out because of the similiarity in color to the wolf, and when I compared it to the 'nothing' pics, I don't see anything in the trees that it can be.  It looks like another wolf almost leaping towards the one already on the ground.

Okay, maybe it's just me... but what's circled here almost looks like the damn Jawa pictures that have popped up before...?
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline romeo9898

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #27 on: Nov 04 2008 - 09:39PM »
Did you ever do a backgroung check to see if the cemetary was once guarded by dogs in the past. And maybe killed or died of natural causes, which leaves them there to try  protect this place?

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #28 on: Nov 05 2008 - 08:28PM »
Ghost1:  It's definately the wolf-ghost I saw/ 
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline moongoddess442

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #29 on: Nov 06 2008 - 12:41PM »
Whatever that thing is in the picture, in my opinion it looks more like a baboon then a dog.