Author Topic: Wolf Creature (Featured on Ghost Adventures) New  (Read 29507 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Wolf Creature
« Reply #45 on: Jan 04 2010 - 04:40PM »
Hi, I'm new here.  I just wanted to say this picture is very interesting, a friend had told me about it so I just had to check it out?  I Don't have a clue, It sure does look wolf like?

It sure does, the only thing one has to keep in mind is that matrixing and different visual stimuli could be at work creating an illusion. Keep an open mind!  ;)
With a picture that is this clear, the fact that Ghost1 and others went right back out there to verify that there was nothing there that could have made this impression, the fact that numerous others have claimed to see the exact same creature and the other phenomenal photo's, personal experiences and stories relayed to us by trusted confidants put this photo way over the line as far as whether or not it's the real deal. I know that nothing is 100 per cent and I would never say that but I do have a whole lot of faith in this picture. And just look at the detail. It's not as though there are a few colors slapped together and shades of dark n light. There is detail to this picture. The kind of detail that makes it very hard to deny. So please don't sell this photo short. This is one amazing picture and it should be given the credit it deserves.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Robin W

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #46 on: Mar 28 2010 - 07:13PM »
What in the H-ll, i,ve never seen anything like that before, SCARYYYYYYYY

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: Apr 05 2010 - 01:24PM »
I know! Just think how it must feel to know this creature was only a few short feet away from you!  It was definitely close enough to close the gap so quick u wouldn't hav time to react.....if that had been it's intent. It was definitely close enough to be seem by the photographer of it had been there in the flesh.  Which are 2 very big reasons that I believe it was more of a spiritual guardian than a predator on the flesh. I strongly beleive this but the photo is here hot all to draw their own conclusions and that is the remarkable part. Isn't it awesome?!
~Colleen~

Offline raddeb

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #48 on: Apr 22 2010 - 02:52AM »
Okay, now.  I had actually seen the face of a dog next to that rock-like thing that is being pointed out.  It is to the right and lighter in color.  It only shows the head.  To me it looks like that dog is friendly.  Maybe just being curious about his surroundings.  Does not look mean to me.  This stuff is so cool!

Offline Zim

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #49 on: May 30 2010 - 12:23PM »
This is by far the creepiest pictures I have ever seen.  I looks like a cross between a wolf and a baboon just like everyone says.   ter

Offline amyyy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #50 on: Jun 13 2010 - 04:05PM »
i am new to this site and when i saw this pic i instantly thought it was either a coyote or a dog. there is just too many things that this can be... i live close to bachelors grove and pretty much every night in the summer i can hear coyotes howling... good catch but i dont think its paranormal :clap:

Offline tinamarie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #51 on: Jul 10 2010 - 01:49PM »
I looks like a baboon to me also. Whats really curious, is that if you look lower, just ahead of the creature it almost looks like there are three small ones too. Great shot. I think when I finally get to visit I will be bringing bananas, or a stun gun LOL...
Curiosity killed the cat, but what she learned brought her back.

Offline RandomHero

• Mere Mortal
  • No worries..
« Reply #52 on: Nov 01 2010 - 11:34PM »
Interesting...

every photo i look at i dont just observe with my eyes, but impress across my spirit as well..feel it out with my energy and try to keep an open mind...with this, my mind can easily say this is matrixing of some rock/broken headstone/tree stump in the background noise of the forrest...

eehh..but it grips my belly, and hollows out my spiritual core..indicitive of spiritual particulates in what im seeing...my intuition works very much on the level of sense and interprutation..all signs point to something watching your movements thru the cemetery at that time..can i ask if there was any point during that day that you felt as tho you needed to hurry?or were 'hurried' along certain points of the investigation?

I have ALWAYS stated that i firmly believe that the energies and spiritual remnants that reside in that space are of a particularly strong elemental type. their strength is directly corrilated to the land and surrounding forrest. i believe you did something to disturb the 'custodians' there..and they manifested in response to it...i dont know what it was..but my senses say that some dates and times are relevent to spiritual movement there.

Offline Badgegirl007

• Mere Mortal
  • no oiuja boards are allowed in my home period
    • my facebook
« Reply #53 on: Jan 21 2011 - 09:08PM »
Someone mentioned this could have been a coyote, which are plentiful around these parts of Illinois, but IMO, coyotes are not going to be out in the open when they sense humans approaching and just sit and look at them (unless it's rabid maybe?) Coyotes are normally active during the night. I've lived in Illinois all my life and I can count on one hand how many times I've seen one during the day, and it was because it was darting across the street to hide in the woods, or running away from someone. That is not a coyote.

I hope I don't see this when I go to BG either. I'd like to say I'd be strong and stand my ground but I also thought I could do that in a haunted house set up by the Jaycees at halloween and I pussified myself during that too he he

It's funny you guys mention the baboon thing. It made me think of the baboons going crazy when Damien went to visit them in the zoo in The Omen  :giggle2:
« Last Edit: Jan 21 2011 - 09:10PM by Badgegirl007 »
Who am I to say demons and Ghosts exist? Who is anyone to say? No one has the answer, and those that don't believe chose so because they are scared to

Offline rainbearnorth

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #54 on: Jan 25 2011 - 04:40AM »
Spitting image of a Notre Dame Gargoyle, thought it looked familiar. A protector of sorts...
Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #55 on: Jan 25 2011 - 09:41AM »
Spitting image of a Notre Dame Gargoyle, thought it looked familiar. A protector of sorts...

It did remind my of a protector type entity, because it just said right there and didn't attack.  :)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Hellboy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #56 on: Jan 27 2011 - 02:48PM »
Hi everyone,  I'm a new member here.    This is a very amazing picture here, and it does look baboon wolf like to me too.  great catch! :Y:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: Feb 15 2011 - 03:59PM »
I'm very happy that we have begun discussing this picture again. I love hearing your thoughts wether negative or positive. I certainly have a lot of faith in the photo mysefl but I'm vey intrigued by what RandomHero had to say.  Are you Clairvoyant or just of a spiritual nature of some sort. I would like to hear more about your background and what your credentials might be. Also I did not use the word "just" as snobbish. Only that "the clear seer is my favorite". :) 

Thanks for responding.
~Colleen~

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
« Reply #58 on: Apr 03 2011 - 09:20PM »
I see the wolf...clear as day now. I think it's just that...a wolf that was sitting there quietly while you were there...blending in.

Offline Goblinboy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #59 on: Apr 19 2011 - 08:58PM »
Wow, thats really strange.  It really does look like a combination of a wolf and a baboon! It looks like it would be rather small, though.  You should probably send this in to Linda Godfrey!