Author Topic: Wolf Creature (Featured on Ghost Adventures) New  (Read 29476 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Wolf Creature (Featured on Ghost Adventures) New
« on: Sep 18 2007 - 09:45PM »
Here is by far one of the strangest pictures that I have ever taken at Bachelor's Grove.

OK, this picture was taken July of 2007.  That is a friend of mine looking at his camera after he took a picture. Look to his right in the background??  Now in Illinois here, we don't have huge wolf/baboon creatures in the wild...... what the heck was watching him in this picture? 

This only came out in the picture too, We sure as heck would have seen something that big out there.

Check out this article I just posted about a werewolf like creature.........
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=106.0
Copyright © 2007-20017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: Dec 10 2012 - 08:43AM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
RE: Wolf Creature
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20 2007 - 11:04AM »
There is no way in h-e- double hockey sticks that this is any rock or illusion. That is a creature and it was there...either physically or in some dimension that we can't see.  Now I do believe that a critter living in the wild could be stealthy enough to sneak up on you guys in his own element and you not even know that he was there but then why didn't he attack you? There is one reason that I can think of that he wouldn't have attacked you.  If he was there to guard something. Something that may not be known to anyone on this dimension. There is probably very very few people of this realm who have ever come close enough to whatever it is to actually have the beast attack them.  It could be any place on the cemetary as he could have been following you guys around all day. The beast may not be evil. He may have been put there by the good forces and this may have been the form chosen as it is a very powerful animal and not many things would be stronger so it was the obvious choice.  That's my thoughts on the photo for the day.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Twilightsm

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Sep 26 2007 - 09:07AM »
It definitally has a dog vibe to it.  It does not appear to be in attack mode.  It looks mostly alert or curious to me. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Sep 26 2007 - 09:59AM »
Ok, here are some pictures of the exact same spot in which the picture was taken.  If you look in the original picture you can see that the head was even with the base of the tree, so the body was below.  In the closeup you can tell that it had to of been just  sitting on the path, or just back a little.  Now for those people that keep saying it was a rock............Your wrong like I said.  There where no rocks there at all, just one gravestone base, which was to low and square to be what was in that picture.

I have more picture of the area around it too, very closeup.  There are no rocks or tree stumps anywhere around that part of the graveyard it all.  Whatever it was it seemed to just be setting there calm, watching us walk around the graveyard taking pictures.

Copyright © 2007-2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Goddess Mother

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Sep 26 2007 - 05:31PM »
I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look normal. In fact i see faces, 5 in all. They look inhuman, kinda demonic. Anyway, that's what i see. The little figure in the last pic looks strange too. Weird!

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Sep 29 2007 - 10:35PM »
I am the person standing in these photos of the creature. I can assure you there was NOTHING in sight at the time these photos were taken. We were there for several hours and dozens of photos were taken.
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #6 on: Oct 05 2007 - 07:40PM »
Whatever that is, I'm sure it's not off this world.  It appears to be guarding something, setting still and just watching and waiting.

I have heard rumors of some sort of portal at Bachelor's Grove before, I wonder if you where close to it and this is the guardian?

Either way, that is a very good picture.   =D>

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:38AM »
When I enlarge that picture it totally creeps me out

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #8 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:40AM »
HOLY CRAPOLA AM I GLAD I DIDN"T SEE THAT! cho cho cho  Unbelievable!  What great photos!  Gina ......... ummmmm........ maybe we need to rethink about going back there LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: Dec 06 2007 - 01:19AM »
I am not going to be able to sleep tonight after seeing all of these photos!  And the wolf creature......... I swear my dog better stay off the Bed tonight if she knows what is good for her LOL Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
Re: Wolf Creature
« Reply #10 on: Feb 02 2008 - 12:14PM »
What a picture, I have never seen anything like that in my life.   ter
This is by far the best paranormal picture anywhere, this is so clear it's scary.

I wonder what the heck this thing can be?

=D> =D>

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Feb 02 2008 - 12:40PM »
This is by far the best paranormal picture anywhere, this is so clear it's scary.

=D> =D>

Thank You, I think it is too.................Believe it or not, but I posted it on one of the bigger sites and they told me it's a rock or a stump  Qu   If this picture was any clearer it would bite you!

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #12 on: Feb 12 2008 - 08:33PM »

=D> =D>

Thank You, I think it is too.................Believe it or not, but I posted it on one of the bigger sites and they told me it's a rock or a stump  Qu   If this picture was any clearer it would bite you!
UGGGG!  How the heck can they say that when you clearly show nothing is there in other photos and in this one it is above the grass! 

I had a similar experience on a larger site regarding my apparation although lately alot of people have been coming to my defense and saying it is in fact an apparation......... but on my Graue Mill shadow figure people say it is a tree! :X
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #13 on: Feb 13 2008 - 05:24AM »
Quote from Maggpie:  I had a similar experience on a larger site regarding my apparation although lately alot of people have been coming to my defense and saying it is in fact an apparation......... but on my Graue Mill shadow figure people say it is a tree!

No way Maggpie! A tree?!  LOL  They are crazy!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: May 14 2008 - 11:50PM »
This is just a amazing photo.  I really have no idea of what it is though, like I have read here already if it was a real wolf it would have killed you both.  It act's like it's just guarding something? Could it be that portal that I've read about before.   Either way your lucking it was busy and not hungery  :^:

Great Picture!  bo