Author Topic: Wolf Creature (Featured on Ghost Adventures) New  (Read 29452 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Wolf Creature
« Reply #30 on: Nov 06 2008 - 12:51PM »
Whatever that thing is in the picture, in my opinion it looks more like a baboon then a dog.

That's what I say too, It look like a cross between a wolf and a baboon.
BTW, welcome to the site moongoddess442!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #31 on: Nov 21 2008 - 07:37PM »
I gotta tell you all something about this wolf like creature...
Today me and my buddy were just inside the cemetery all of a sudden my wife comes running back in and is freaked out...
tells us she just saw some thing looking at her that looked like a wolf and there were two of them about 40 to 50 ft away the one looking at her turned and ran as she backed up.the other just gazed at her then turned away as well.
After she tells me this we go back out there and to my amazement I see this huge fuzzy white tail about 2 ft long at least ,dart across the woods. Now i know what a fox and a wolf look like and this thing was not one of them.
Wife says it had pointy ears and was grey and white i just saw the tail. Looked like a large dog german shepard thickness. And tall like a deer but much thicker. Just before that I was doing an evp session and asked that if we werent wanted there to give us a sign .....not more than 20 seconds pass and my wife comes in with this....Very strange to say the least.....

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #32 on: Nov 21 2008 - 08:23PM »
I gotta tell you all something about this wolf like creature...
Today me and my buddy were just inside the cemetery all of a sudden my wife comes running back in and is freaked out...
tells us she just saw some thing looking at her that looked like a wolf and there were two of them about 40 to 50 ft away the one looking at her turned and ran as she backed up.the other just gazed at her then turned away as well.
After she tells me this we go back out there and to my amazement I see this huge fuzzy white tail about 2 ft long at least ,dart across the woods. Now i know what a fox and a wolf look like and this thing was not one of them.
Wife says it had pointy ears and was grey and white i just saw the tail. Looked like a large dog german shepard thickness. And tall like a deer but much thicker. Just before that I was doing an evp session and asked that if we werent wanted there to give us a sign .....not more than 20 seconds pass and my wife comes in with this....Very strange to say the least.....

First off welcome Ro!!!  That is an interesting story about the wolflike creature.  Several of our members have and experiences with something similar.  Thanks for posting. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #33 on: Jan 20 2009 - 04:53PM »
I see that you posted this back in November Ro. I can't believe that I have missed seeing it all this time. Even when I can't get online very often I almost ALWAYS check the Wolf Creature post out to see if anyone has posted about it. It's this forum's anchor and pride. So the fact that you have had this experience is intriquing to say the least. Especially since a few ppl at another site tried to say that it was a rock or a head stone.....LOL 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline lorriekabrinaclovis

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #34 on: May 14 2009 - 05:41AM »
WOW!!!!!!!  Colleen thanks for telling me about this picture.  I have never seen anything like that, and I see a lot, but that pic is so realistic its giving me the eebie jeebies and I hope the dogs dont start barking either....Im good at scaring myself! LOL!   GREAT PICTURE!!!!

Offline Exodus

• Mere Mortal
    • Illinois Storm Chasers
« Reply #35 on: May 17 2009 - 11:46AM »
It has the face of a baboon definitely.  Why would there be baboon's wandering the forest though?  Above all, why would it be there as a ghost?  That's strange.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #36 on: May 17 2009 - 12:24PM »
It has the face of a baboon definitely.  Why would there be baboon's wandering the forest though?  Above all, why would it be there as a ghost?  That's strange.

Yes, It looks like a cross between a wolf and a baboon to me too.  It wasn't visible to the human eye either, it only showed up in the pic.   And no, there are no baboons in this part of Illinois.  :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #37 on: Jun 07 2009 - 06:51PM »
 bo That is a scary picture. Great cap. =D>

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #38 on: Jul 11 2009 - 11:28AM »
Too many people have seen this creature at BG so I believe it does exist. Ghost1 has the common sense to carefully checkout what you have mentioned with measuring ect. I`m not being sarcastic here but know he would not say this exists if it did not. Remember the devil worshipers held Satanic Mass`s in the woods there and I feel they opened doors that should be kept shut. The demons can take on all kinds of shapes and I feel this is one of them.  cher

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: Jul 12 2009 - 06:55PM »

You are the second one to say this. The only thing I can tell you is that straight away in the beggining Ghost1 put that to rest. He did all of the comparison photos with the measurements and this was found to be impossible. Not only do these stones not line up the way you are saying they do but they look nothing like this creature. I was not there but I do believe John when he told me that he spent the entire day back at the same exact spot trying to recreate the photo. Some of the comparison photos were posted here as well. I did not see one that made any headstone or stone of any kind look like this.

I know it's tricky looking at photos but this is so obviously NOT a stone of any kind that it blows my mind that anyone would think that. However your opinion is welcome and if you can prove this and disprove Ghost1's findings then you will be able to knock me over with a feather.
« Last Edit: Aug 02 2009 - 12:43PM by Ghost1 »
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: Jul 12 2009 - 07:03PM »
Qu  Sometimes I have to go back and look at the Wolf Creature Photo just to be sure that it looks the way I remember it looking. I just looked at it again for the first time in a few months and I had it in my head to try n make it look like a stone or a headstone even but by gosh that is a snout and 2 eyes and 2 ears that I am lookin at without a doubt in MY mind. Not that you guys can't see whatever you want to see there but once again I walk away saying that without a hint of hesitation in my mind I SEE A WOLF CREATURE.  Not a wolf cause as we have pointed out before it has a snout that is unlike a regular wolf but it is a snout none-the-less and this is the reason we call it a creature because it has a likeness to a wolf and a likeness to a baboon like animal but not exactly so until further proof it is The Wolf Creature to me.  bo
~Colleen~

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #41 on: Jul 13 2009 - 11:05AM »

The instant I saw the image I thought of a baboons head too!
DARMAR

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #42 on: Jul 14 2009 - 12:58AM »
A classic paranormal photo... LOL
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #43 on: Dec 28 2009 - 08:25PM »
 ter I know, when I eventually get my butt to BG.... I do NOT, I repeat DO NOT want to see this creature anywhere near me... 

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline Demondude

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #44 on: Dec 28 2009 - 09:12PM »
Hi, I'm new here.  I just wanted to say this picture is very interesting, a friend had told me about it so I just had to check it out?  I Don't have a clue, It sure does look wolf like?