Author Topic: Hidden History of the Human Race  (Read 1390 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Hidden History of the Human Race
« on: Mar 15 2008 - 10:10PM »
Author and researcher Michael Cremo discussed the evidence for "extreme human antiquity." Texts in ancient Sanskrit described previous civilizations that had high technology and he said he's found similar material across a number of ancient cultures. Cremo suggested a number of civilizations, far predating ones from the last 10,000 years, have come and gone, wiped out by various earth changes. According to different wisdom traditions, humanity goes through cycles such as Bronze and Iron Ages or what is called yugas by the Hindu. Evidence in the form of human fossils and artifacts, such as found in sedimentary layers dating back millions of years, contradicts the current theory of human origins. Yet Cremo has found most mainstream scientists are closed minded to his data, and seek to protect their power and the status quo. A few have been more receptive, and he has presented his work at prestigious venues such as the Royal Institution in London. He also touched on his notion of human devolution-- that people have devolved from a state of higher consciousness into a baser, more material reality.

Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Hidden History of the Human Race
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20 2008 - 10:08AM »
Wow Shadow this is very interresting! I only had time to listen to just a bit of it this morning but enough to know that I want to listen to the entire program. Thanks for posting this.  :Y:

And again....were you been? I miss ya.  Even though your a stinker sometimes...LOL che
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com