Author Topic: Observers from Another Dimension  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Observers from Another Dimension
« on: Mar 17 2008 - 11:25AM »
Three campers encounter a mysterious orb with two occupants

It has been theorized that aliens – and perhaps ghosts and shadow people as well – are actually beings from a dimension of time and space beyond our own. For their own mysterious reasons, they sometimes pay a visit to our plane of existence. They may appear as fleeting shadows, vaporous apparitions, or as creatures piloting strange aircraft. Why do they come here? Are they studying us, or are they merely observers on a recreational sightseeing tour of planet Earth? Did David Crow and two colleagues encounter these interdimensional tourists one spring night in the mountains of New York State? This is David’s story...........

I AM A 61-year-old retired sheriff’s deputy. This event happened to me and two other officers one night while we were off duty on a fishing trip.  We were in upstate New York, up in the Adirondack Mountains. It was April 18th, 2004. We had just come in from the fishing boat and were tying in to the dock. While I was tying down my corner, I thought I saw a blue light flash across the lake. I looked up, and just as I did, I noticed that my two buddies looked up as well. The color of the flash reminded me of those “blacks lights” that are popular with kids, and it appeared to be about the size of a softball tossed into the air. We watched this light for a good five or six seconds. It started to slow down considerably when it got to the opposite side of the lake. It then started descending toward the ground slowly near a farm silo just on the other side. The farm hadn’t been used in at least ten years. We watched this thing move down and down, until we could not see it in the sky anymore, but we could still see the colored glow shining into the air.

THEY PURSUE THE SPHERE

Being police officers, we decided to investigate this phenomenon. Each of us quickly untied our ropes and jumped back into the boat. We made it across the lake in about five minutes, tops. As we docked the boat on a friend’s dock, who was away at the time, we looked in the direction of where the light was – approximately 300 yards away. It was now pulsating and no longer a steady glow. It was just behind the old silo and so we walked in that direction quite cautiously, yet very excited and quick. When we reached the silo, suddenly the glow became solid again and stopped pulsing. The three of us, walking side by side, each with a pocket knife in hand, made it around to the other side where the light was coming from. What we saw then was something I have never seen, or even could have fathomed….

THE BEINGS

It was a glowing circle or sphere about the size of a Volkswagen beetle, still the “black light” color. This sphere was transparent, and inside of it we saw what looked exactly like two humans – a male and a female – sitting facing one another. Yet there were no visible seats beneath them. The woman had long blonde hair and was clothed in gray and black. The male had medium-length blond hair with similar clothes. The three of us all watched for a few seconds before we looked at each other, and almost simultaneously said, "Are we really seeing this?" Each of us started whispering to each other what we were seeing, and all our descriptions were the exactly the same. As we were standing only about 25 to 30 feet away from this object, we clearly saw that the male and female had their hands pressed against each other’s and their eyes were closed.  The sphere surrounding them had an almost fluid look to it, yet seemed solid at the same time. Does that make sense? Well, it didn’t make much to us.

”WE HAVE BEEN SEEN”

I had my cigarettes in my shirt pocket, so I pulled them out nervously. As I went to light a cigarette and just got my lighter flicked and cig lit, the female turned and looked directly at us. My buddy Tom elbowed me and said, "Great. Now we have been seen." I did not feel any fear whatsoever, and later found out neither of them were fearful either. I know this is all very hard to believe. Just imagine us trying to believe it while seeing it up close! After the female looked at us, she smiled very pleasantly and took one hand away from her mate’s. He then looked directly at us and smiled – a very humbling smile. We all looked at each other again, like, "Seriously?" Her hand movement looked as if it was a slight wave, and the male proceeded to follow. My two friends did not move, but just kept staring. I, however, raised my hand for some odd reason as to wave back. As I did, the two beings looked at each other and smiled. The female then reached her hand outside of the sphere and picked up what looked like some grass. They then closed their eyes again, put their hands back up to one another’s, and the sphere began ascending slowly at about the speed of a helicopter ascending! The only noise emitted was a very faint hum, almost like a powerful household ion air cleaner, if that makes sense. The sphere rose to about 50 or 60 feet, and we could see that both the male and female were looking down at us; we could see their heads turn and look down in our direction. Shortly after, I’d say five to ten seconds, the sphere took off quite rapidly. It got smaller and smaller, ascending maybe 20 feet every couple of seconds. It took off directly toward the constellation of Orion, which was visible in the clean night sky, until we could not see the sphere anymore. It seemed to have faded right into the third star in Orion’s belt. And then – poof! – we were back in the dark by the silo. We had no flashlights and were almost blind from having all that light and then sudden darkness. We held onto each other to keep from stumbling as we headed back to the boat. That night we sat outside of the camper and recounted and wrote down everything each of us saw. We later compared our notes, and all of them were the same. To this day, all three of us remember it and don’t tell this story to many people. Our families know, and they do believe us, or so they say. A few others here and there know. But this was just as real as anything else I had ever experienced.

I wonder… has anyone else had something like this happen?

http://paranormal.about.com/od/timeanddimensiontravel/a/aa031708.htm?nl=1

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Observers from Another Dimension
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17 2008 - 02:46PM »
What a weird story, again to bad they didn't have a camera.  But that's how it always go's, you could always carry a camera then the first day you don't.....wham, something weird will happen!   :*:

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Observers from Another Dimension
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17 2008 - 06:29PM »
I believe they are shadow people that are traveling through time
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com