Author Topic: Can a ghost follow me home?  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Can a ghost follow me home?
« on: Mar 21 2008 - 01:15PM »
This is a very good questins, which most of us never even think about..............Well after doing ton's of research, plus my own person opinion I would say YES!  

Normally if you go to a cemetery or any other paranormal investigating something will not follow you home, however there is a lot of evidence to suggest that this has happened before and can happen again.  Be very carfull!  ter  Don't let your investigating turn into your own person "exorcist story"

To be safe you should say the St. Michael prayer or the prayer of your liking before entering and  leaving any paranormal investigation.

Here is the St. Michael prayer If you don't already have your own.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection
against the wickedness and
snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him,
we humble pray;
and do thou, O Prince
of the heavenly host,
by the power of God
cast into hell
Satan and all evil spirits
who wander through the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Can a ghost follow me home?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21 2008 - 03:57PM »
Yes it can follow you home. I had an entity follow me in my car. Me and my friend werent feeling right one day after we left a hunt and I turned on my audio recorder. As we were saying a prayer my friend stated that if something was with us it could not follow us home. We later started to listen to the evp of the event and after my friend stated if something was with us it couldnt follow us it said "WHY". I crapped my pants at that point
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22 2008 - 06:57PM »
I would of freaked if I heard that EVP.  I also believe they can follow you  home, it happened to a friend of mine. His wife does not want him to go ghost hunting anymore.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22 2008 - 08:09PM »
If you say a prayer and tell them they cant come with they cannot come with.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23 2008 - 12:18PM »
Yeah.... this happened to someone that I know also. From a graveyard. The story is actually posted on another paranormal board but I'm not going to advertise for em.  Anyway.... it was her son who was just getting started in the hunting for ghosts and he got careless. He went to a graveyard and didn't think that he had any luck there. The next few weeks at home were interresting and a group of us got to sort of experience it with them since they had a ghost cam. It was very interresting to say the least. It was more than one spirit and most of them were fortunately not harmfull but there was one dark spirit that had to be driven out of the home.   ter
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com