Author Topic: How to photograph a ghost  (Read 9119 times)

Offline ashleirose

• Mere Mortal
    • http://booalert.com
Re: How to photograph a ghost
« Reply #15 on: Jul 08 2012 - 02:55AM »
This is pretty interesting. I also want to capture a ghost on my own but I can't. Haha. I feel like I'm a detective trying to scout a ghost with my camera to but it always ended up with nothing. Many people does not believe in ghost so I would like to show them some proof but I always fail. You have provided a nice tip on how to do that. Thanks. I always love to learn about ghost and love watching horror movies. Prior to this, I also discovered a site that relates well to this forum. I enjoyed watching and reading about paranormal in http://booalert.com/. 

Offline mavet

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #16 on: Oct 16 2012 - 11:41AM »
Great post - especially about talking to them and asking for their permission. I hear and sense them myself so whenever I go in to photograph, I always say hi and ask if they wouldn't mind letting me take some photos of them. Plus once they realize I can hear them, the gossip channels are open and everyone starts talking lol! I have some nice pics from Bachelor's Grove. One with a lady in blue with a little girl in pink, one with a hooded skeletal figure holding a baby and a few more fun pics. They've always been very accomodating for me. Just a bit chatty but then again the most chatty ones are in the older cemetaries in England.

Offline Relia

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #17 on: Mar 23 2015 - 09:20PM »
This post was really helpful! I'm actually going in a hour with a friend to Woodlawn/Clements Cemetary in my hometown of Champaign/Urbana. My dad was just recently buried there plus there's an urban legend surrounding a ghost there known as the blue man ghost. I'm a photography student so I'm taking my camera with me and my friend has an EVP recorder. Wish me luck xD. If I catch something interesting, I'll be sure to post it.

Offline JaWi

• Global Moderator
  • "WANNA TAKE A RIDE"
« Reply #18 on: Mar 24 2015 - 01:23AM »
Well good luck to you Relia,
 I have to say you have more nerve than I do !!! lol
Let us know how it went ...
" laissez les bons temps rouler mon amis' "

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #19 on: Apr 03 2015 - 06:58PM »

How did it go, any luck? 

This post was really helpful! I'm actually going in a hour with a friend to Woodlawn/Clements Cemetary in my hometown of Champaign/Urbana. My dad was just recently buried there plus there's an urban legend surrounding a ghost there known as the blue man ghost. I'm a photography student so I'm taking my camera with me and my friend has an EVP recorder. Wish me luck xD. If I catch something interesting, I'll be sure to post it.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.