Author Topic: Army Soldier Ghost  (Read 985 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Army Soldier Ghost
« on: Mar 21 2008 - 08:07PM »
This intriguing photo, taken in 1919, was first published in 1975 by Sir Victor Goddard, a retired R.A.F. officer. The photo is a group portrait of Goddard's squadron, which had served in World War I aboard the HMS Daedalus. (Click the photo at left to see the entire photograph.) An extra ghostly face appears in the photo. In back of the airman positioned on the top row, fourth from the left, can clearly be seen the face of another man. It is said to be the face of Freddy Jackson, an air mechanic who had been accidentally killed by an airplane propeller two days earlier. His funeral had taken place on the day this photograph was snapped. Members of the squadron easily recognized the face as Jackson's. It has been suggested that Jackson, unaware of his death, decided to show up for the group photo
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Army Soldier Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22 2008 - 07:06PM »
that is a great picture.  I think we may have that posted on here elsewhere.  But worth a second posting. I like it.  =D> =D> =D> =D>