Author Topic: Leeds, United Kingdom Ghost  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Leeds, United Kingdom Ghost
« on: Feb 13 2008 - 03:48PM »
This pictures is on all the paranormal sites today, what do you think of it?  It is pretty interesting....................

Amazing photo of Leeds ghost

Is this amazing image proof of ghostly goings on at a landmark Leeds building?

Labourer Michael Scheres says he and a pal unwittingly snapped the spook while working on the old Lewis's building, in The Headrow.Michael, of Belle Isle, Leeds, said: "I could feel it had gone really cold, I was shivering and this feeling was shooting up and down my spine. Liam, the   
[float=left][imgzoom]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/leeds.jpg[/imgzoom][/float] lad I was working with, took the picture. When he saved it came up with the ghost on. He nearly dropped the phone. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first Michael said he had been in two minds about ghosts before Tuesday's close encounter. "I did and I didn't," he said. I believed in the afterlife but never thought they were among us until I saw that picture." After the picture was taken, Michael says he looked into the history of the building, home to department store Allders until 2005. The 22-year-old says he discovered that in the mid-19th Century some builders were working in an area close to the sighting when their wooden scaffolding collapsed. "They were all killed," he said. "Whatever is on that picture might be one of them, or it could be someone from the graveyard and memorial garden next door." Windmill Road resident Michael said one of his work colleagues had mentioned his own ghoulish experience. He added: "He told he could see something going past out of the corner of his eye, and he kept getting cold, but whenever he turned around there was nothing there." Michael isn't the only member of his family to have had a brush with the other side. His mum, Diane, claims that when she was about six she was visited by the ghost of a close friend of hers "It was a couple of days after he had been knocked down," she said. And in 2006, Diane says she was shown a mobile phone picture of a ghost by two of her friends. Lewis's is not alone in having a resident wraith. Temple Newsam House is said to have several ghosts, Kirkstall Abbey is haunted by a former abbot, while a phantom pianist is said to tinkle the City Varieties ivories in the dead of night.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/weirdworld/Amazing-photo-of-Leeds-ghost.3751539.jp
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Leeds, United Kingdom Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13 2008 - 08:45PM »
Wow that is a great picture.  In my vast experience (ha ha) it looks real to me

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13 2008 - 10:10PM »
Yeah that is a good picture and I like that it has a story with it.   :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13 2008 - 10:14PM »
 =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22 2008 - 10:02PM »
That's a great picture, and when you zoom In you can see a face.  Anyone else see it?   cho

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23 2008 - 03:18PM »
I can see the face. After I zoomed in I almost jumped to the ceiling
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 23 2008 - 09:40AM »
Oh yeah... I can see that face even without zooming in but the zoom in is awesome!  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com