Author Topic: St. David's Ghost  (Read 910 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
St. David's Ghost
« on: Mar 22 2008 - 07:35PM »
St. David's Ghost?
 From their website: St. David's "Built upon the site of St. David's 6th century monastery, St. David's Cathedral has been a site of pilgrimage and worship for many hundreds of years and remains a church serving a living community. This community is represented not only by the people of the parish of St. David's but by all who find peace in this place of prayer and devotion."

St. David's Cathedral is called the holiest place in Wales. The Cathedral in the city of St. Davids (the smallest city in Britain), houses the patron saint of Wales' bones, St. David and the holiday is celebrated on March 1st.

This picture was taken very early afternoon (between noon and 1pm on February 22, 2006) on a Sony DCR-PC120E PAL (video/photo combination Handycam.) It was a cold, cloudy day, and the clouds obscurred the sun. The picture before and after did not contain anything strange.

There is a local legend which states that the Devil and St. David were supposedly fighting on the roof of the cathedral, and St. David pushed the Devil off the roof, and the imprint of the Devil's footprints are situated by the door to the cathedral.

The enlargement shows what appears to be a person standing in the center aisle near the front of the church. A face and strange shining shield can be seen in the blow-up.

Picture taken by Simon Eastop.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: St. David's Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21 2008 - 05:52PM »
It's a nice photo but I want to see a pic of the footprints!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com