Author Topic: Deja Vu... Not The Strip Club  (Read 1068 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Deja Vu... Not The Strip Club
« on: Mar 22 2008 - 08:18PM »
So has anyone ever experienced Deja Vu. I have on several occasions and sometimes it stops me right in my tracks.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Deja Vu... Not The Strip Club
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23 2008 - 12:06PM »
I get that all the time! It's overwhelming at times! And there are times when I will remember something in vivid detail but seconds later it will begin to faid until I cannot force myself to remember what it was that I remembered!!!! Aughh...it's so frustrating. And no .... it's not drugs!  cho I know someone will bring that up and yes I have done whip its and yes i do know that is a side effect. In college they were everywere and I remember that one of the running jokes was that someone had figured out the secret to life itself and the infinity of the universe while breathing nitrous but had forgotten to remember what it was......LOL I always thought that was funny. But I haven't seen a whip it in at least 18 years so believe me that I have experienced this phenomonon without the aid of drugs.... however I can't totally say that it couldn't be a flashback or residual effect LOL but I don't think so.... LOL Anyway .... has anyone else ever had this happen?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Deja Vu... Not The Strip Club
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19 2010 - 05:45AM »

Plenty of times..but right now on the spot I cant think of one particular event. Though last time it occurred was around two months ago. Most though not really intense and just mild thoughts. When the next one happens I will fill it in here or the past ones come back to me.  :*:
DARMAR