Author Topic: VERY SCARY VIDEO OF GHOSTS AND EVP  (Read 355 times)

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
VERY SCARY VIDEO OF GHOSTS AND EVP
« on: Nov 10 2007 - 11:55PM »
Here is a compilation video with loads of orbs, and EVP files which form part of 2 years investigation at a notoriously haunted WW2 Airfield. Many men flew from here never to return, or did they?

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: VERY SCARY VIDEO OF GHOSTS AND EVP
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11 2007 - 11:51PM »
 =D>  I had seen some of that but not all of it.  I think there are parts of it on other videos.  I had never heard the EVPS! That was awesome!  Thanks so much for posting that Darkone. 

As I was watching this.....a fax came in.....at the end of the video I got up and went to the fax machine. About half way there I heard these moaning and groaning noises coming from the speakers.  I thought to myself "oh heck, I thought the video had ended....must be more EVPS" ........as they were the very last thing on the video.  So I turned back and sat down but the video wasn't running and there were the little captions with the specs in them for the URL or the other if you want to EMBED them just as I had seen before I stood up.  So I went back to the fax machine and nothing had printed out.  The caller ID said "caller unknown" and the ink was not low. 

This is what happened.  Don't know if it was anything.  Just stating the facts.  I know it gave me a chill!   cho

Darkone I reckon you did good cause you certainly gave me something to think about the rest of the night.... :)  Were are ya dude....been waitin' for ya.  It's 10:52 . Maybe your aren't gonna be on late tonight but thanks for the video.   :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com