Author Topic: A Black Eyed Man?  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
A Black Eyed Man?
« on: Mar 27 2008 - 04:20PM »
Here is a short story I found on Paranormal Phenomena today, I thought it was interesting.  There's no way to confirm any facts at all, but If you believe what the author says then it's a pretty interesting story indeed!.   cho

Black-Eyed Customer

I am a grocery store employee in Lewisville, Texas. I work in the produce department, and an odd experience happened the other day. I was on the floor just making sure everything was stocked and clean, so I was walking around and I had noticed this man came around completely by himself. He was wearing regular clothes, nothing unusual about him really, so I continued on with what I was doing. He just kept walking around my department and kept looking around the store, like he was lost or something. One thing I noticed that was weird about him was the way he walked. He didn't walk with a normal stride, but in a way it was almost like a slow motion type walk, yet not as dramatic and obvious as you would picture such a walk. It's hard to explain, but it was just a weird, slow walk.

After noticing that, I continued to work. I had bent down to pick up some trash on the floor, and when I stood back up, he was a good 10 feet away, and he was staring straight at me. Completely motionless, we stood looking at each other. All of a sudden, his eyes turned completely black, no white parts or iris or anything -- just completely black -- but it only happened for a couple of seconds, just long enough for me to realize he was "different".

I made a puzzled face and broke eye contact with him and continued working, and he just went away. I don't know if he was a demon or what, but I do know it puzzled me and still does. I believe he was a demon or something, and was wanting to show me that they are out there and can be just like us.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: A Black Eyed Man?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27 2008 - 04:58PM »
is this right out of X-Files or what???  

« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 06:33AM by Tenbears »

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27 2008 - 09:54PM »
What a cool story, I wonder if he was one of those Shapshifting reptilian lizards? (Or what every there are called)
If I remember right they had black eyes too?????   Qu

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Mar 27 2008 - 10:11PM »
No, I'm quite sure what he's describing is a Demon my friend.  I just happen to know a few things about them and I know that they do like to visit the living now and then.  

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #4 on: Mar 27 2008 - 11:28PM »
Hmmm A Nephalum maybe?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com