Author Topic: Supernatural opening in the wall!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Supernatural opening in the wall!
« on: Mar 30 2008 - 01:06PM »
Now if this isn't photoshoped it is one heck of a odd picture......Like some sort of portal, you can see right into it?  ter

Supernatural opening in the wall!

"Rhonda writes, "November 1st of 2003 a group of friends and I were attending an event at Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia. While we were there, having heard all the stories about the hauntings at the fort, we took the opportunity to explore every inch of the fort. I've attached 2 of the pictures for you to see, both were taken with a digital camera, no flash was used. It was a gorgeous day, about mid 60s, sunny, light breeze, no rain. I've sent these to someone else who wouldn't look at them, I am hoping that maybe you could help us try to explain them. We have no explanation. There seems to be a "scene" in the center of the pic with a very faint tail swooping down off the bottom of it. It doesn't seem to be a reflection off anything, there wasn't anything inside the fort that resembled the "scene", and the thought that it came in thru the windows doesn't work either since there are no window panes in the scene. On the opposite side of the wall behind the scene, about 5 ft away from it, is the 15-20 foot thick brick wall that surrounds the fort. We've managed to rule out any "reasonable" explanation, but still aren't sure what we are looking at. If you could look at these and maybe tell us what you see, I would greatly appreciate it! All we want to know is what the heck happened in our pictures. "
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Supernatural opening in the wall!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30 2008 - 05:28PM »
Ok Just hear me out on this. One window on the left. One window on the right. A mirror and a ceiling we cannot see. Not that Im calling it not real. But why does it look like it was projected on the wall? Narrow at the bottom wide on the top??

Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30 2008 - 05:30PM »
Also see how the glare is on the floor also
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Mar 31 2008 - 05:27PM »
Very interesting picture Ghost! =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 06 2008 - 07:32PM »
I do see what you are saying Agent X. But I don't buy it. Not that it couldn't be. It very well could be and if this were just any other house or office then I would try harder to swallow it but this is a haunted fort. A very haunted place. And it's so clear!! And it does not sound like any of the scenery they describe. AND it sounds as though they had looked into all of that already. It sounds like they have really tried to debunk this. I think it might be paranormal of some kind. Are reflections from windows and mirrors that clear? Maybe? I dunno?  che
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Apr 06 2008 - 07:36PM »
I think it might be paranormal of some kind. Are reflections from windows and mirrors that clear? Maybe? I dunno?  che

I agree, I have NEVER seen a window or a mirror reflect a image like that, just light.

........but I love all your crime scene drawing  :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 07 2008 - 01:20PM »
Yeah and it seems that it wouldn't even be as concentrated as this is. It would just kind of haze off on the sides and ends. But this is just like a picture!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: Apr 07 2008 - 09:46PM »
thx ghost i try

must be from all those criminalist classes i have taken :Y: :Y: