Author Topic: Monster in the trees!  (Read 953 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Monster in the trees!
« on: Mar 30 2008 - 01:01PM »
This is a weird one I found, It does kind of look like a monster.  I'm not sure if it's mist or what.........what do you all think?  cho

Fairin writes, "I followed your instructions on photo taking in the graveyard... had done that before a few weeks ago but before reading your advice... this time I took it and got this...what do you think of it??? I was taking a pic of the three headstones but got this above a gated one off to the back...errrr uuuhhh thats alright."
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Monster in the trees!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31 2008 - 05:28PM »
I'm gonna say matrixing on this one, but it is a really neat photo :Y:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Monster in the trees!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06 2008 - 07:23PM »
Your prolly right Maggpie but I can see some shapes in that thing. It could be more than one soul huddling together. I can see the outline of a young boy and the outline of a man in some type of uniform and a couple of just human looking shapes. But you are prolly right though as I said b4 cause I also see some other similar stuff in the background that looks like it might just be matrixing.  Yep yep... I know... Im another one that can make a decision just like that <snap>.  emb
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com