UFO's > UFO's & Extraterrestrial life

My UFO Video

<< < (3/5) > >>

Movienut:
Just viewed this video and read the comments. I agree it is a great catch.

You mentioned that the 2nd one appeared about 2 seconds after the 1st one. Actually it was in the cloud at almost the same time that the one at the bottom of the screen appeared. You can see an odd formation in the cloud on the far right, then you see what resembles a baseball shooting through the cloud. Check the time stamps on the video. At 10:58:44 the 1st one appears in the bottom right corner. Then at 10:58:45 you will see the formation that I had mentioned in the upper right corner. It is almost as if they were chasing each other. The funny thing is that some people would say that it was just some bugs that flew past the camera lens. But bugs would not show up on film that high up in the sky.

Just some food for thought.

ixex:
Great video!!   =D>    what timing!!

Bosch surveillance camera?  I work with Bosch on many international trade projects.

Ghost 1 are you a weather man since you were pointing your camera to take a shot at interesting clouds?   I storm chase..mainly in tornado alley.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: ixex on Jun 25 2009 - 04:01PM   ---Great video!!   =D>    what timing!!

Bosch surveillance camera?  I work with Bosch on many international trade projects.

Ghost 1 are you a weather man since you were pointing your camera to take a shot at interesting clouds?   I storm chase..mainly in tornado alley.

--- End quote ---

yeah, i am..I have a really nice weather system on the roof too.........used to be in Orland park ESDA.

Aten:
Wow Ghost that was really awesome. No mistake there a real UFO you should be proud. bo  =D>

ixex:
 :Y:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version