Author Topic: SKUNK APE  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
SKUNK APE
« on: Apr 08 2008 - 08:34AM »
THE GREAT SKUNK APE! 
[float=right][/float]
This photo was taken in the mid 1970s. Many have reported seeing the ape-like creature as resembling a Bigfoot. However, there is one distinct difference, this creature stinks like rotten eggs mixed with other foul smells, say witnesses. Some have reported the creature smelling like a skunk, hence the name, "Skunk Ape". After the initial flurry of sightings, the reporting came to an abrupt halt. It was speculated that government officials captured the beast. However, in the last few years, new sightings have been reported in Ochapee, Florida. This photo was taken by a man that happened to be brave enough to snap a picture during an abrupt appearance before running for his life. There is no way to make an accurate determination as to the authenticity of this photo. And as far as we know, there aren't any costumes known to exist that match this image of the Skunk Ape in this photo. This is the only picture of the "Skunk Ape" known to exist.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: SKUNK APE
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08 2008 - 09:33AM »
i do not bereave in such things, although I think I know one...

« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 06:13PM by Tenbears »

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: SKUNK APE
« Reply #2 on: Apr 09 2008 - 04:31PM »
Very Informative posts thc guys :Y: :Y:
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com