Author Topic: 11-2-07 Bachelor's Grove trip  (Read 2749 times)

Offline jediknyt1

• Mere Mortal
11-2-07 Bachelor's Grove trip
« on: Apr 15 2008 - 09:29PM »
These are some pictures I wanted to post to get your opinions on. We saw a lot of what we consider orbs...let me know what you think.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: 11-2-07 Bachelor's Grove trip
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15 2008 - 09:36PM »
Thanks for sharing your pictures!  I'll go through them with my enhancing software and see what I can find.....  :Y:

Hummm, so far my software tells me that you took these on 11 02 2007 18:40:28 with a Canon PowerShot A560, and they are unedited  :*:   

Also a Eastman Kodak DC210 Zoom (V05.00)  01 01 1997 00:08:42

A third camera........OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA, X400,D580Z,C460Z, with no date info
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline jediknyt1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15 2008 - 09:57PM »
Thanks Ghost. I have so many more, but those were the ones that seemed to have interesting things in them at first look.

That's correct. The Canon and the Olympus are mine. The Kodak is my friend's who was along with me for the trip. We pool all of our pictures and EVPs into a file with the date of the hunt:-) I'm not sure why the date info on her Kodak is wrong, they were all taken that same night. She must have set it incorrectly. It's old and held together with tape...LOL

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15 2008 - 10:00PM »
That's correct. The Canon and the Olympus are mine. The Kodak is my friend's who was along with me for the trip. We pool all of our pictures and EVPs into a file with the date of the hunt:-)

Yeah, I do that too.  I'm don't really think much of Orb's, for the most part there 99% environmental....But you do have one that's interesting.  I have all kind of things I'll run them through yet, lets see what we can find
   cher
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline jediknyt1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 15 2008 - 10:19PM »
Great...here's one last one I hoped you could take a look at it. Especially the far right side. And something about this picture always makes me feel uneasy when I look at it....don't know why.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Apr 16 2008 - 12:01AM »
Wow....I really like the second one.  If you enlarge it there is a blue glowing light in the background.  I don't think it is that flash. Great pictures.  i can't believe that you went there at night.

Offline jediknyt1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Apr 16 2008 - 01:03AM »
Crazy as it seems, we did...LOL We planned that trip for months before we finally worked it all out. I'm just relieved that we didn't end up being arrested...could have been embarrassing to call our husbands to come and bail us out...LOL

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Apr 20 2008 - 10:18PM »
Hey, jediknyt1... I didn't forget about enhancing your pictures, I've just been busy.  I'll get to them pretty quick here.

Offline jediknyt1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Apr 21 2008 - 10:09AM »
Thanks...I can't wait to get your input on them. I have a lot more if anyone is interested in seeing them. I didn't want to overload you with photos, but we snapped ALOT that night...LOL

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: Apr 22 2008 - 01:12AM »
Gina - again the blue light Qu  Great photos btw :Y: Did you go at night?
Heather & Maggie

Offline jediknyt1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Apr 24 2008 - 11:05PM »
Yes, we went at night. Took a lot of planning, but we did it. Very creepy place...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Apr 25 2008 - 11:00PM »
I went through all your pictures and enhanced them, changed the brightness and contrast so I could see through the blackness looking for ghost, ghouls, demons and werewolf's ....The normal Bachelor's grove stuff  :*:  However all I could find was Orb's, which are usually nothing at all, but I went through them anyway.

When you see diffraction rings in an orb, it is definitely dust or what they call a environmental Orb.
Now most all of your's are environmental Orb's, however these two blue ones are pretty interesting.  The don't have the diffraction rings around the outside of the Orb. 

With any Orb picture though, you must take it with a grain of salt because 98% of them are environmental Orb's and not paranormal.

Thanks for sharing this with us...........Please upload the rest and lets go through them too.  I went through 100's of my picture before I found anything, so lets see what else you have.   :Y:

In your first Orb picture below you can see the ring around the outside, that is a good example of diffraction rings. Or also know as a environmental Orb's.

Now the second and third ones are of a blue Orb you caught, which are pretty interesting.....They don't have the normal environmental look to them.

Now these Orb's below are all examples of diffraction ring's in a Orb which means they are environmental.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #12 on: Apr 27 2008 - 09:47AM »
I'm really glad that you did all the research on orbs Ghost1. Even though orbs have never been a favorite of mine I had the rules backwards. I thought that the ringed ones were suppose to be the real deal and so on. Mostly because of that picture that was on the Net a couple years back from that house on Cielo Dr. in Las Angeles were the manson murders took place at the home of  Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate. That house was apparently torn down and this guy and his father built a new dwelling in it's place (a few feet away from the original) anyway.... he claims the house is haunted by some of the victims of that awful night.... and Ghost Hunters of course believe that they made contact with Steven Parent and Jay Sebring and Abigail Folger (3 of the victims that night).  So this guy takes a picture in the informal dining area and there is this gigantic orb!! But it's the kind with the rings all the way thru. Well whoever posted the photo on the web (it was one of the paranormal sites but I've forgotten which) they claimed that this was the real deal because of the pattern of rings and that is why I always thought they were the supposed "real orbs".  After reading all of the research done by Ghost1 I now know that it is the other way around.  So thanks Ghost1.  =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #13 on: May 02 2008 - 12:11AM »
Ok, these are great photos but I am going to come across as a bit of a biatch now.  So I apologize in advance please do not think I am by any means ripping on you emb

But people should NOT  go in there at night!  It is illegal and the police have had so many issues with vandalism not to mention worse!  If people continue to go in there at night time, they are going to say enough is enough and just close it off 100%.  They are already having issues with funds to try to even somewhat maintain (if you call it that) the area.

Ok......... I'm done with my rant now wh
Heather & Maggie