BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

11-2-07 Bachelor's Grove trip

(1/3) > >>

jediknyt1:
These are some pictures I wanted to post to get your opinions on. We saw a lot of what we consider orbs...let me know what you think.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Ghost1:
Thanks for sharing your pictures!  I'll go through them with my enhancing software and see what I can find.....  :Y:

Hummm, so far my software tells me that you took these on 11 02 2007 18:40:28 with a Canon PowerShot A560, and they are unedited  :*:   

Also a Eastman Kodak DC210 Zoom (V05.00)  01 01 1997 00:08:42

A third camera........OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA, X400,D580Z,C460Z, with no date info

jediknyt1:
Thanks Ghost. I have so many more, but those were the ones that seemed to have interesting things in them at first look.

That's correct. The Canon and the Olympus are mine. The Kodak is my friend's who was along with me for the trip. We pool all of our pictures and EVPs into a file with the date of the hunt:-) I'm not sure why the date info on her Kodak is wrong, they were all taken that same night. She must have set it incorrectly. It's old and held together with tape...LOL

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: jediknyt1 on Apr 15 2008 - 09:57PM   ---That's correct. The Canon and the Olympus are mine. The Kodak is my friend's who was along with me for the trip. We pool all of our pictures and EVPs into a file with the date of the hunt:-)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I do that too.  I'm don't really think much of Orb's, for the most part there 99% environmental....But you do have one that's interesting.  I have all kind of things I'll run them through yet, lets see what we can find    cher

jediknyt1:
Great...here's one last one I hoped you could take a look at it. Especially the far right side. And something about this picture always makes me feel uneasy when I look at it....don't know why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version