Author Topic: An Aparition!!!!  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: An Aparition!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Sep 01 2008 - 04:19PM »
If you read the description,the "smaller apparation" on the left is actually a person holding a flashlight.
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! =D>  WELCOME  :^:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: Sep 05 2008 - 02:49PM »
Is anyone planning on going there anytime soon? I'd love to go with! Or I'll plan trip. Either way. Let me know!!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #17 on: Sep 05 2008 - 11:53PM »
Is anyone planning on going there anytime soon? I'd love to go with! Or I'll plan trip. Either way. Let me know!!
Going to this place in Joliet or to Bachelor's Grove? 
Heather & Maggie

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Sep 06 2008 - 12:48AM »
I meant Joliet. But, of course, BG is ALWAYS a place I want to go back to. So both, I guess!  LOL
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #19 on: Nov 10 2008 - 01:29PM »
Hey Fred. I'm not in any way saying that you arent right about this. I also used to think that a ghost would not block light BUT ..... of course I have been watching all the paranormal shows on TV for the past 2 or 3 years now and on several of them I notice that they have videoed what they believe to be apparitions that have blocked the light. Some of them have recieved national attention and are thought to be way up on the charts as some of the "Best Evidence" of paranormal existence. There are 2 shows that come to mind emediately....Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures.

Ghost Adventures is the new show that is in it's first season however they showed the entire documentary last year. It has since been cut up into hour long segments and used as the first installments of a new paranormal telivision show. I didn't have any chemistry with the guy who was in charge of making the documentary. He gets on my nerves severely BUT.... I have to say that I was highly impressed at the footage they were able to catch while making the documentary. Has anyone seen the footage of the brick that they filmed being thrown across the room and then later the EVP that was captured when the guys went back with another group. They were talking about how the spirit there might be non-human or evil because it tried to hurt them and could have killed them with the brick? The EVP then stated that it wasn't trying to hurt anyone....just was doing what they kept begging it to do which was to make it's presence known. Great stuff huh.

Well they also captured an apparition following one of the guys around a different building at a different investigation. That video has gotten a lot of media coverage and was sited by CNN as very convincing towards proof of the paranormal. That aparition blocked the light but not fully. It actually "dimmed" the light so I'm not sure if u can count on that anymore. It seems that there may not be a steadfast rule for this when it comes to aparitions.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #20 on: Nov 15 2008 - 01:53PM »
o my god that is freeky i would be out of there if i saw that
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #21 on: Nov 18 2008 - 09:08PM »
I can see two definable apparitions in this photo.   Very good!
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: Nov 25 2008 - 10:49AM »
I hear what you are saying Colleen and no offense taken, however what I said was it blocked the light and then cast a shadow which I have never heard of a ghost doing, people however cast nice ones.

AHH Fred...my apologies. I should pay more attention.  cho Sorry bout that. You are so right...I haven't heard anyone say that they have seen a ghost cast a shadow.
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: Nov 25 2008 - 10:53AM »
I can see two definable apparitions in this photo.   Very good!

Hey Rivers! How have you been? I thought the same thing when I looked back at that photo after not seeing it for a while but then Gina pointed out to me that the one on the top of the stairs is a person with a flashlight....they do look a little ghostly too but it's just the one going up the stairs that is believed to be an aparition. Good to see you and Rbug posting again!
~Colleen~

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #24 on: Feb 20 2010 - 03:57PM »
Very cool pic...

I wonder if that was the same apparition that touched my leg when I was there last weekend?? cher

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline AfterForever

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #25 on: Feb 21 2010 - 04:00PM »
I saw this and didn't post.Now I am.It's freaky and scary as hell....but that's just me.
My Mama wore cotton bloomers

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: Apr 21 2010 - 07:20PM »
Congratulations for this shot are needless as those for winning the lottery. However, the picture stands aside from the many similar ones I've seen just because the figure seems stop in its climb. But there's the catch: if I've never seen before a picture of a ghost doing on the steps what this one does, I positively have never seen someone climb  a ladder in that way, his arms behind his back and bent as if absorbed - unless he didn't care to become a ghost himself.  The staircase/stairway has a strong symbolic impact since before Jacob was born thus we cannot separate ephemereal mannequin from the staircases on which they have been portrayed in the last 130 years.
:a102: kn :party0036:  It's not that you said something that I'm not familiar with. I get that you have made a reference to something Biblical and I can also understand if you had a brewskie or 2 or perhaps a Martini.  I wouldn't blame you at all. But take a look at what you have written here and tell me if it makes sense to you.  If it does then splane it to me cause I've tried to figure it out and it's baffling me.  I stay confused but I hate to be baffled..... LOL
~Colleen~