Video and Audio Files > Science & Technology Video Board

James Randi exposes psychic frauds

(1/2) > >>

Ghost1:
James Randi is a leader in the skeptical community who has been debunking paranormal and supernatural claims for most of his life. A magician himself James Randi is excellent at exposing the frauds that make up the paranormal and psychic communities. He offers a one million prize to anyone who can prove a paranormal claim scientifically and to this day nobody has won the money. Sylvia Browne has been ducking him for quite some time.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w7jHYriFo
James Randi exposes James Hydrick

Absolutely none of the people can perform their paranormal acts under controlled conditions that take cheating out of the equation, hmmmm I wonder why. Time and time again the frauds(I mean psychics) have to come up with lame excuses as to why their con (I mean powers) won't work in a test. Here you see James Hydrick perform his "miracle" and 10 minutes later fail at the same miracle when cheating is taken out of the equation.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc

Spirit Chaser:
I have seen this guy before and have heard of his 1 million dollar challenge, I think he's great.  Just watch these two videos and you'll see it too!  He busted these fake psychics on national TV too, I love the look on there faces.

Look out Sylvia Browne  :*:

Jeepgirlgina:
I am going to have to watch this one later.  My internet seems to be running really slow and the video keeps glitching.  That drives me crazy.

The Shadow:
That guy just got punked.

Colleen2510:

--- Quote from: Spirit Chaser on Apr 29 2008 - 11:33PM   ---I have seen this guy before and have heard of his 1 million dollar challenge, I think he's great.  Just watch these two videos and you'll see it too!  He busted these fake psychics on national TV too, I love the look on there faces.

Look out Sylvia Browne  :*:

--- End quote ---

Yep she's got it comin' and I hope I'm nearby when she gets it so I can clap and give a standing ovation! =D>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version