Author Topic: The Amityville ghost  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: The Amityville ghost
« Reply #15 on: May 16 2008 - 06:35PM »
the greatest "perk" ever introduced into the American workforce....INTERNET ACCESS ON THE JOB!!!!!

Thanks, you guys!

Well I can second that!!! che
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: The Amityville ghost
« Reply #16 on: May 16 2008 - 06:53PM »
we never "met in real life" - only "talked" on-line, but for a while we were emailing each other like every day!

I was trying to talk him into writing his own book, and I hope that's what he's doing right now, but I haven't heard from him in about 2 years.  It honestly was just fascinating communicating with this guy, though!  I really hope he's OK wherever he is!

Yes it would definitely be awesome talking to him. And I too feel sorry for any child who has to live thru a parent acting that way. Wether it is a biological parent or stepparent.  But I think it might even be worse if it's a stepparent cause I know I would be wondering why my mom didn't get that man the heck out of our lives!! I'm a very protective mother and even though my kids are grown I still have my grandchildren to think about and I would just never allow someone to come into my home and start any crap. I believe children need peace in their lives and if some grown up comes along and starts wreaking havoc then he's out the door. That may have something to do with why I've been single for 10 years cho yikes! I just don't understand women who say they just couldn't be alone though. I'd much rather be alone and have a peaceful home than some idiot in there conjuring up who-knows-what. 

Anyway I too hope this young man is doing well.  Let us know if you hear anything else from here please Bobby. I will be thinking about him from time to time now I'm sure. 

Oh and thanks for sharing all of that with us. That is very interesting.! :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com