BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

Ghost Hunting trip

(1/7) > >>

Ghost1:
For anyone that is interested, there is going to be a trip to Bachelor's Grove next Saturday the 10th.  Please post here or send me a PM if you would like to attend.

LET'S GO GHOST HUNTING, I'M READY!

BobbyBuka:
WELL, I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU PM'S FOR DAYS!!!!!!

As I said in that other topic...I've been reading about Bachelor's Grove Cemetery for years...some stuff that's made me a little apprehensive about the place, but mostly the place has fascinated me ever since I saw that "infamous" picture of the ghostly woman sitting on the "checkerboard stone" probably more than a decade ago...

The vanishing farmhouse...the foundations where buildings actually did once stand, in spite of the fact that no record of the existence of these houses can be found....the algee covered "pond" that was once used as a dumping ground for slain 30's-era mobsters...the farmer with the horse who drowned in that pond, only to be seen clearly a century later....

This is a place that I've always wanted to see, and some of you people on this board have been so great with assuring me that the location is not only "safe" but well worth the trip...then the "Grand Imperial Poobah" offering his services as guide - IT'S REALLY TOO MUCH TO RESIST!!!

Jeepgirlgina:
I have to see if I can change my plans for next Saturday. 

Tenbears:
waist of time, you should be posting something worth while

Darkone:
I'm going to be out of town next week, so I can't make it.  I'll have to go next time, I'm sure there will be a next time really soon since it's getting warm out.  :Y:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version