Author Topic: Ghost Hunting trip  (Read 4255 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost Hunting trip
« Reply #15 on: May 08 2008 - 10:12AM »
Here is the weather for Friday night and Saturday.........

May 9  Tomorrow night
A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies late. Low 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
May 10  Saturday
Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
[fly][/fly]
So, there is a 30% chance of rain on Friday night , if it does there will be a chance it might be a little muddy on Saturday...........Which is no big deal, just don't wear good shoes.  Also if you want to see the well and foundation, they are a ways back into the woods anyway.

See everyone on Saturday! 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #16 on: May 08 2008 - 10:42AM »
My little "group" and I are so excited about this, that it's tough to find the the right words to thank you...all of you.

John, if I can ever do you a favor, please let me know....I'm pretty skilled in the "tracking and locating field" so if you'd ever like to find somebody from your past, that would be no problem!  (and you are now my number 1 contact when I need to locate somebody from "the other side" )

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: May 08 2008 - 10:52AM »
My little "group" and I are so excited about this, that it's tough to find the the right words to thank you...all of you.

John, if I can ever do you a favor, please let me know....I'm pretty skilled in the "tracking and locating field" so if you'd ever like to find somebody from your past, that would be no problem!  (and you are now my number 1 contact when I need to locate somebody from "the other side" )

No problem, glad to do it!

BTW...I'm pretty sure you already know that this is one of the most haunted graveyards in the whole world.  However don't expect to have a ghost fly right out and greet you when you get there.  :*:  Sometimes I don't find things in my pictures for weeks after a trip...................However there has been times that you actually see things with the naked eye!  (still freaks me out, too!)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #18 on: May 08 2008 - 11:29AM »
I've already told you what I do for living....in any sort of research, you aren't supposed to have a "personal bias" because your bias will alter the results of whatever it is that you are studying....I mean, this applies to everything from attempting to discover a cure for cancer - to looking for evidence of ghosts....

"Objectivity" is the key to studying anything and everything in our universe.  Now, we human beings have our own opinions - it's just part of being human, so "impartiality" doesn't really come easy to anybody.

So I'm trying to say that I won't be disappointed if a ghost doesn't fly right out to greet us....but my nephew is a different story! I'm sure he's hoping for something "extrodinary" - that's why your offer to conduct such an investigation really does mean a lot to me.  We've never witnessed (except on tv) an investigation done "professionally" - if you know what I mean.  That in itself is going to make the trip special.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #19 on: May 08 2008 - 09:06PM »
Well I am sooo sad.  I really wanted to come and play with you all on Saturday.  Much to my dismay I am going to have to attend to family obligations.  Please don;t let this be the only trip this summer.  In fact maybe we can arrange a night trip to Graue Mill.  I really want to meet you all.  Have fun and I look forward to seeing the pictures.  I hope one of you are as lucky as Maggpie was with her find.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #20 on: May 08 2008 - 09:14PM »
Well I am sooo sad.  I really wanted to come and play with you all on Saturday.  Much to my dismay I am going to have to attend to family obligations.  Please don;t let this be the only trip this summer.  In fact maybe we can arrange a night trip to Graue Mill.  I really want to meet you all.  Have fun and I look forward to seeing the pictures.  I hope one of you are as lucky as Maggpie was with her find.

Sorry to hear that, but there will be plenty more times.  Why don't you get togeather with Maggpie and see when your both are free sometime and we can plan it around you guys.  Plus with a little more warning time before the trip I'm sure Colleen can make it too.  Also we can do the Graue Mill trip ....maybe just make a day of it and go to Aux Sable too.  :Y:

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #21 on: May 09 2008 - 10:06AM »
Jeepgirlgina - I'm sorry to hear that I wont be able to meet you this time!  -and Colleen, I think you've indicated that you aren't able to fly in either.....I HOPE YOU PEOPLE AREN'T WORRIED ABOUT MEETING ME!!!!

I know I'm "new" to the board - but I really am fairly housebroken and well trained!

I'm looking back over the topic...Tenbears has said he'll be there, Darkone can't make it.....

Is anybody else in for tomorrow?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #22 on: May 09 2008 - 10:17AM »
Jeepgirlgina - I'm sorry to hear that I wont be able to meet you this time!  -and Colleen, I think you've indicated that you aren't able to fly in either.....I HOPE YOU PEOPLE AREN'T WORRIED ABOUT MEETING ME!!!!

I know I'm "new" to the board - but I really am fairly housebroken and well trained!

LOL  No, it's not you..............Just not enough advanced notice for most of the people to get off work.  We will be doing this again really soon........I think next time we will visit 3 or 4 place in one day too.  A real all day hunt!  :Y:

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #23 on: May 09 2008 - 10:36AM »
That sounds great - I hope I'm "counted in" in the future as well!

I just sent the "Grand Imperial Poobah" a pm where I explained this, but I guess I'd like to explain it to all of the regulars here....I just had no idea that I would find a message board (or online community) like this one when I was googling Bachelor's Grove Cemetery.  I was used to reading paranormal message boards (actually, not just "paranormal" sites...most sites that I've ever checked out on the internet, from video gaming to home improvement sites) have a "climate" or "atmosphere" that isn't what you'd call "friendly" to say the least.

I've read posts on here now where some of you comment on the "attitudes" that you gotten from people on the "bigger sites" so I have a feeling most of you people know what I'm talking about.

I told John after I'd made my first couple posts here that this board of his is really impressive - the entire tone of this place is just so much more "healthy" then an awful lot of the stuff on the internet.

If I'd known this place and you people existed - I would have tried to join this "community" months ago.  I'm sorry I didn't leave most of you with enough time to fit this trip into your plans, but I hope I do have the opportunity to meet all of you in the future.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #24 on: May 10 2008 - 02:06AM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......BobbyBuka we like you too.   :^:   
I totally agree with you. This is a great site.  John has done a wonderful job of keeping if fair and friendly.  Have fun tomorrow.  Don't forget to post pictures for me tomorrow night. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #25 on: May 10 2008 - 10:07PM »
GREAT TRIP......................Everyone had a great time, we where there for about three hours, then went to "Gino's East" for Pizza.  Going through pictures now, but there are a lot! I have video and EVP's too!  I'll post as soon as I can  :Y:
Got one pretty clear EVP taken by "BobbyBuka" that say's quite clear....I'm going to kill you.   Not what you want to hear in your first  EVP.

Also we all had our cameras die at random times, then start working again after walking around. Plus batteries where drained, then had full power again in a minute or so.  I put in a brand new set of batteries in after mine died and I took 4 pictures and the camera flashed red and died again? Steve's Camcorder died numerous times, just stopped working not batteries..............

Our trip included myself, Site Members Damon, BobbyBuka and party....(Friend Steve and Nephew Seth) 
Everyone wish Seth (future ghost hunter) a Happy 15th Birthday!  Who's birthday wish was a day of Ghost Hunting at Bachelor's Grove.  da

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #26 on: May 11 2008 - 01:29PM »
I'm sorry I missed it, sounds like every one had a really good time.  Can't wait to see the pictures!
BTW.... no one mentioned a Pizza Party before?  Ghosthunting & Pizza, what more could you ask for.

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Seth!   sere  (he's singing happy birthday to you)

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #27 on: May 11 2008 - 04:07PM »
Seth hasn't created own account yet - so he's got to use mine for now for this message:

hey the trip was great it was fun and a perfect birthday thanx dan for the pizzas, we got some sweet pics my favorite being the one of the mist, also the EVP was freaky and i hope we plan some more trips in the future    also thanx john for letting me feel like a real ghost hunter by using all your kool equipment.
thanx  Seth 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #28 on: May 11 2008 - 04:23PM »
hey the trip was great it was fun and a perfect birthday thanx dan for the pizzas, we got some sweet pics my favorite being the one of the mist, also the EVP was freaky and i hope we plan some more trips in the future    also thanx john for letting me feel like a real ghost hunter by using all your kool equipment.
thanx  Seth 

No problem Seth, I'm glad you had a great time..........Yeah, I thought you might enjoying using real Ghost Hunting equipment.  Your now a official Jr. Ghost Hunter, welcome to the club.  :Y:  We will always included you guys in all future Ghost Hunts.

Offline SethBuka

• Official Jr. Ghost Hunter
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #29 on: May 11 2008 - 04:52PM »
kool well i just set up my own account so now i can get involed with  ghost discussions and if that limo deal worksout it will be awesome :Y: