Author Topic: Algonquin Cemetery  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Algonquin Cemetery
« on: May 04 2008 - 11:31AM »
OK...last night we went to Algonquin Cemetery.  I have a lot of Orbs but most I am just thinking are environmental.  But this one picture interests me.  We were using an EMF meter and it started going off.  So I shot a picture.  The red plasma looking light by my hubby I have decided it the light from the video camera.  But I am looking at the orange colored Orb by his foot.  What do you all think?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Algonquin Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: May 04 2008 - 11:51AM »
OK...last night we went to Algonquin Cemetery.  I have a lot of Orbs but most I am just thinking are environmental.  But this one picture interests me.  We were using an EMF meter and it started going off.  So I shot a picture.  The red plasma looking light by my hubby I have decided it the light from the video camera.  But I am looking at the orange colored Orb by his foot.  What do you all think?

Well the red light is definitely the light from the camera as he moved because of the long exposer on your camera because of darkness.  However that orange one is interesting, it doesn't have the normal tell tail diffraction rings of a environmental Orb.

But like I always say about Orb's................With any Orb picture though, you must take it with a grain of salt because 98% of them are environmental Orb's and not paranormal.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: May 04 2008 - 02:10PM »
OK...I have one more picture.  My stepson Joe thinks that he may see a shadow in the area I circled.  I tried to enhance the picture myself but with no luck.  Ghost maybe you could play with it and see what you see.
Thanks

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: May 04 2008 - 02:23PM »
I don't see anything right in that area, the colors in the area and around are the exact same.  However what was back there, something big...see the shape I highlighted?  What was that, do you know?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: May 04 2008 - 03:07PM »
The big thing you see is the caretakers shack. 

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: May 12 2008 - 09:18PM »
I can not believe you had the gonads to go back there ter ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #6 on: May 13 2008 - 12:33PM »
I've been looking for this cemetery forever. Were is it located actually?

Sorry, I'm new here, but I'll definitely put up a published story I wrote about bachelors grove that you guys can read actually. It's a really good story too, and it just happened the past weekend. :*:
Hey there one in a million

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: May 13 2008 - 09:09PM »
Algonquin Cemetery is right on Route 31 in Algonquin behind the costume shop.  There are two sides to the cemetery but the side behind the costume shop is suppose to be the  most haunted.

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #8 on: May 13 2008 - 09:46PM »
Algonquin Cemetery is right on Route 31 in Algonquin behind the costume shop.  There are two sides to the cemetery but the side behind the costume shop is suppose to be the  most haunted.

So if I was taking algonquin rd all the way towards rt. 31, do I make a right (which heads towards Mchenry) or a left? I'm assuming going left would be the way to go?
Hey there one in a million

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #9 on: May 13 2008 - 10:13PM »
it is between mchenry and downtown algonquin

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #10 on: May 13 2008 - 10:33PM »
So if I was taking algonquin rd all the way towards rt. 31, do I make a right (which heads towards Mchenry) or a left? I'm assuming going left would be the way to go?
You are going to make a right, go North on 31 up the hill and get in the right lane.  That lane ends to turn right at the top of the hill just as you get out of Algonquin the town. The cemetery is right there on that street that the lane turns to.  The Southwest end of the cemetery is where the rapist is buried and there are a circle of stones protecting the spirits of the grave supposedly keeping the spirit inside that circle.
Heather & Maggie