Author Topic: Café Phantom  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Café Phantom
« on: Apr 17 2008 - 01:45PM »
Here is a pretty interesting one I found on Paranormal Phenomena.  If you notice the apparition seems to be spinning very fast as it moves, very very odd?    cho
[float=right][/float]
These are four pictures I took in quick succession at a café near my house. I'm a photographer and was taking pictures for artistic purposes when I captured these. I remember taking these photos, but do not remember anyone or anything walking or otherwise passing past the lens. I was left with the impression, in fact, that they would be unimpressive and that they'd be deleted (though I waited, as usual, until later to assess my work).
They were taken without a flash with a Canon Rebel XTi (fps 5), a shutter speed of ¼ of a second, and without a tripod (though I was sitting still in a chair). After consulting a couple of other photographers about the photo, I have yet to come up with an explanation. It was noted that the motion blur on the figure suggests movement to the right though the figure went left. There also appear to be features suggesting a face in the third frame, though there are clearly no such markings in the first or second. It's also noteworthy that everything else in the photo (including the two girls behind the figure, one of whom was talking and – between the second and third pictures – had moved her hand) is in perfect focus.

Taking all this into consideration, we concluded that the figure, whatever it is, seems to be twisting – fast and continuously - in a counter-clockwise direction and that it covered about 8 or 9 feet of space doing this in 1.8 seconds (given the shutter speed and fps speed of the camera). This without I, nor the two girls at the table, nor my friend (whose elbow is in the bottom left hand corner) noticing.

I have all four of the originals. They were taken in RAW format on a digital SLR and thus have saved the most information possible to have a record of for each of these four photographs (including the color information).

Please let me know what you think. It looks like a ghost, smells like a ghost…does it sound like a ghost to you?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Café Phantom
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17 2008 - 09:15PM »
WTH....It does look like something spinning real fast as it go's by.  So much so it's totally out of focus?  Qu
Plus no one in the place seems to notice...Very Strange!  I have no idea at all.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Apr 19 2008 - 01:45AM »
What is that??  I is not a person, no legs.  That is a really creepy find

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20 2008 - 07:15PM »
Gina I actually see something that could be construed as some type of leg though probably not an earthly corporal one...LOL This goes along with what the phsycic John Edwards says about how spirits have an energy that moves faster than helicopter blades and they have to slow their energy down to let him be able to see them.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Apr 20 2008 - 07:22PM »
I love John Edwards !!!!!

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Apr 20 2008 - 09:37PM »
wow a shadow being that is twisting that is nuts

its like a cyclone
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #6 on: Apr 21 2008 - 12:02AM »
He moves like another rarely caught on film creature.
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:50AM by Tenbears »

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Apr 29 2008 - 09:55AM »
WOW, that is cool!  Something spinning that fast, if it was human it would have been seen for sure. But if you look at it, none of the customers are looking that way at all.

Another great find!  :Y:

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Apr 29 2008 - 11:02PM »
I have no idea of what this is, like everyone else says it appears to be spinning really fast?

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: May 02 2008 - 12:01AM »
That is really interesting!  I would totally want to debunk this one but like Colleen said noone even waivered from their actions ter ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 14 2008 - 11:02AM »
He moves like another rarely caught on film creature...Taz...

The Tasmanian Devil, often referred to as "Taz", is an animated cartoon character featured in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes series of cartoons. The character appeared in only five shorts before Warner Bros Animation closed down in 1963, but marketing and television appearances later propelled the character to new popularity in the 1990s. Today Taz is one of the most recognizable members of the Looney Tunes roster.

I love Taz!! :^:
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 14 2008 - 12:04PM »
That is really interesting!  I would totally want to debunk this one but like Colleen said no one even waivered from their actions ter ter

Maggie.... that distinction belongs to Demon. He is the one who made reference to the customers not noticing anything.  No big deal.... I just don't want to take credit for his observance.   :)

Quote from Demon:

WOW, that is cool!  Something spinning that fast, if it was human it would have been seen for sure. But if you look at it, none of the customers are looking that way at all.

~Colleen~