Author Topic: May 10th 2008, trip  (Read 12950 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
May 10th 2008, trip
« on: May 11 2008 - 10:12AM »
The May 10th 2008, Ghost hunting trip

I'm still going through pictures and I haven't even started on videos yet..........However here is a very interesting EVP that we cough that appears to say "I'm going to kill you"  I'm not much fro EVP's myself, however this one is pretty clear and really got my attention.  This was taken by BobbyBuka.

Tell me what you think, this is unedited or enhanced.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Im_going_to_kill_you.mp3

This one is the voice isolated with a little noise reduction.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/noise_reduced2.mp3

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
RE: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #1 on: May 11 2008 - 01:21PM »
 ter WOW, It does sound like "I'm going to kill you"   That's pretty freaky....what a good catch   =D>

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: May 11 2008 - 04:27PM »
well....I wasn't really thrilled with being told by some otherworldly entity that it was going to kill me, but I think it's because I had annoyed it...

I never really had done any EVP work before, and I don't think I was giving the entities any time to answer my questions. I kind of have this habit of annoying people....I guess ghosts aren't much different than everybody else.

No, no Bobby you have it all wrong...."I'm going to kill you" in paranormal talk means, "Hey how you doing"  It's a friendly greeting  wh
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: May 11 2008 - 05:47PM »
OMGosh!! That is awesome!!!! It sounds more like I'll kill you than "I'm going to kill you" to me anyway but either way it is an awesome EVP!! I do EVP work all the time but I haven't gotten a thing! In all the years that I've been doing it.  Which is only about a year actually so that statement was misleading but it's been a long time and I haven't gotten anything yet but I love listening to other ppl's evp's. This is one of the best that I have ever heard from someone that I actually know! It's crazy!! I love it! Wish I could have been there.! che che
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: May 11 2008 - 06:53PM »
Wow that is sweet !!!!! Great catch.  Did you guys have a good time? I am so jealous.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: May 11 2008 - 07:46PM »
Good catch, that sure as heck has a mist there......and there was no mist to be seen by the naked eye.  Nor in any of my 150 pictures, if that mist was anything real I would have got it too.

There was no fog, and it wasn't even cold enough for breath and none of us smoked.......Great catch
  :Y:

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: May 11 2008 - 08:04PM »
I don't quite see that.  Highlight it.....But save it as another picture.  Do not alter your originals in any way, or the data in the photo will show "edited" if I run it though my software.

We get that a lot, no one can see something till the poster highlights it..............Then it's like, Oh there it is :)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: May 11 2008 - 08:26PM »
There is some odd shading right there, that doesn't look like the rest of the surrounding area....But I can't make out a man. I'll run it through my enhancing software later tonight and see if I can bring something out.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: May 12 2008 - 10:25AM »
Ok, I looked at this picture for hours, and there is a weird shading in your circle. I highlighted the shadow in orange.....but look at the red circle, there appears to be a faint face of a animal there?

This could all just be tree shadows and lighting effects though................see what you all think of
it?

BTW, If this is something Seth must have a great eye to see this.....because it's so very faint.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #9 on: May 12 2008 - 02:22PM »
Well I was about to say that i saw it straight away until i got to the one that was circled and realized that i saw something different than yall did.

Here is the one that caught my eye.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #10 on: May 12 2008 - 08:57PM »
That EVP is TERRIFIC =D>

It sounds like y'all had a great time =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: May 12 2008 - 09:05PM »
Well I was about to say that i saw it straight away until i got to the one that was circled and realized that i saw something different than yall did.

Here is the one that caught my eye.

Hummm, interesting   cher

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #12 on: May 12 2008 - 11:55PM »
If my memory serves me correctly (which most of the time it is iffy LOL ) I am pretty sure that there have been several reports of seeing a shadow person walk in front of people on that path going into the cemetery entrance. :Y:

So where are the other photos?  I know y'all didn't just take these few............ come on..... time to show and tell kiddies :Y: =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #13 on: May 13 2008 - 12:04AM »
If my memory serves me correctly (which most of the time it is iffy LOL ) I am pretty sure that there have been several reports of seeing a shadow person walk in front of people on that path going into the cemetery entrance. :Y:

So where are the other photos?  I know y'all didn't just take these few............ come on..... time to show and tell kiddies :Y: =D>

I took over 150 myself, plus video and EVP's.....However so far I haven't really found much.  I'm still looking though.  The way we where all clicking pictures we should come up with something you would think?  I did find one with a weird mist though, not as clear as the one Seth found though.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #14 on: May 13 2008 - 01:03AM »
{{{tapping foot}}} Anxiously awaiting photos wh wh LOL
Heather & Maggie