Author Topic: May 10th 2008, trip  (Read 12949 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #15 on: May 13 2008 - 08:18AM »
OK, so here is a photo I wanted to share.  I received no support from Bob and Seth and this one, but I see a strange face.  It looks like an old bearded man.  Like an old pirate or something.  Does ANYONE else see this?  I'm sure it's just the tree, but what do you all think?

I see what your talking about, however I think it's just the trees and shadows.  It doesn't stick out from the background at all......Sorry, I would love to say yeah...great find.  Keep looking though, you guys must have a few hundred picture between all of you.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #16 on: May 13 2008 - 09:19AM »
Here's something odd I found, it appears to be a little man in a tree?........I'm sure it's not, It must be a optical illusion  or something.  But see what you think.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: May 13 2008 - 09:29AM »
Here is the one I was talking about that looks like it has a fine mist forming or dissipating.  It was very clear that day, and there was nothing like this to be seen.....to warn for fog, and no one was smoking.

Like I said though, it's very fine nothing as clear as the mist Seth found.  (out done by a newbie)

There's a good chance this is nothing too............But you guys (maggpie) want to see pictures.   wh

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #18 on: May 13 2008 - 03:15PM »
As far as the pirate I do actually see what Steve is talking about but I think it is the tree as well as I think Ghost1's little man in the tree is just part of the tree and I think the mist is just the way the sunlight is hitting the ground. It doesn't matter...I like seeing the pictures and seeing what everyone else is thinking.  No one hardly see's what I see either so post away guys and don't take my word for it.

However I think that Bobby and I may just be kindred spirits cause he see's my shadow guy.....LOL   che
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #19 on: May 13 2008 - 06:46PM »
OMGosh!!! Ghost I cannot argue with this one! You have a favorite there! I absolutely love this photo! That face is eerie! And you can't say it's anything but a face!  I wonder why it's laying in the grass that way?  Qu  Is it looking straight up out of the well?  =D> =D> che

When I wrote the first part of this I had not even looked at the big pictures yet.,... I had just reacted to the small pictures before enlarging them...lol  So when I looked at the enlargements I was even more impressed!! You can see the teethe....every individual tooth!!!! I mean this is one heck of a paranormal photo! It can't be a rock ... it can't be a stone.... it can't be light shining thru the grass or trees.... it can't be a tree! IT'S A FACE!! NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S ABOUT IT! IT'S A FACE!  Sorry... I'm over whelmed! I love this picture!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #20 on: May 13 2008 - 07:34PM »
 ter OMG ter That face coming out of the well is scarey as he!! ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #21 on: May 13 2008 - 09:01PM »
Great picture...but tell tell....who is who is the picture ????

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #22 on: May 13 2008 - 09:22PM »
I see what you are talking about.  But when I try to enlarge it to look closer it gets too pix elated.  Maybe ghost can enhance it for us. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #23 on: May 13 2008 - 09:23PM »
I drew a little square around this one...

John, is this the area where you took the picture of the wolf creature?  (so, is this near the portal?)  Look in the square I drew...something's there...

Yes, that is pretty much the same spot where I took the wolf creature picture.   I can't tell what that is though, to fuzzy.....Was that your desposable camera?

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #24 on: May 13 2008 - 09:33PM »
yeah - we've moved onto the pictures from the disposable cameras now (54 of these in all) - and we're seeing a lot more in these....

so I'm guessing it's because the quality isn't as good as the digital pictures? (so just more chance for undefinable shapes and shadows?)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #25 on: May 13 2008 - 10:01PM »
Well, I'm still looking through all the pictures we have from the trip to Bachelor's Grove, and not close to being done, (just picked up the discs from Walgreen's today from the two disposable cameras we used in fact and haven't even started looking at those) but I had to post this one.  If you look close you can see three very clear demonic presences in the shape of men.  I include a second photo in which I circle them, in case you can't find them in the original picture.  They appear to be walking and talking.  Perhaps they know each other?  Perhaps they are aware of each other's presences?  Eerie!

:V:

Your lucky to still be alive, to have been that close to get such a good picture........
ter

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #26 on: May 13 2008 - 10:25PM »
Great pictures everyone!  It is so nice to put a face to the names too :*:

Ghost - I love that picture of the pathway and the sunlight!
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #27 on: May 13 2008 - 10:41PM »
I just found this one, and I think I see a face looking out of the well at Seth..................
Ghost .......... please tell me this one is a joke Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #28 on: May 13 2008 - 10:43PM »
Ghost .......... please tell me this one is a joke Qu

Yes, it is...   che

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #29 on: May 13 2008 - 10:45PM »
Yes, it is...   che
That is so wrong on so many levels to scare the crap out of me like that ter =D>
Heather & Maggie