Author Topic: May 10th 2008, trip  (Read 12947 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #30 on: May 13 2008 - 10:50PM »
That is so wrong on so many levels to scare the crap out of me like that ter =D>

Everyone wanted something grand, so I gave it to them!   :*:  Two pictures, one hour in photoshop......presto!

Also I thought this would be cool for Seth to show his friends.....
;)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #31 on: May 13 2008 - 10:55PM »
Everyone wanted something grand, so I gave it to them!   :*:  Two pictures, one hour in photoshop......presto!

Also I thought this would be cool for Seth to show his friends.....
;)
Uh-huh.......... and in the mean while Heather over here is saying "NO WAY AM I EVER GOING BACK THERE!" Qu LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #32 on: May 13 2008 - 11:12PM »
WHAT - ????

IT'S NOT REAL?????

That's pretty great, John - I've just emailed Seth about it!
LOL LOL LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #33 on: May 13 2008 - 11:35PM »
now look where I indicate...do any of you see that?

at first it just looked like the tree, but I can see the tree behind that dark mass!

(

I believe it's just the tree trunk, look at the picture I have here.  The red outline is the tree in the front, the blue outline is the tree in the background.  On the bottom of the blue one is the base of the red one in the foreground  which is making it look different....does that make since?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #34 on: May 13 2008 - 11:38PM »
That photo you just posted seems to be the trunk of a tree imo :Y:

I don't know about how fun I am ghost hunting........... I do know that I have absolutely no issue with leaving anyone behind if I get the crap scared out of me LOL  I almost left everyone behind at Graue Mill after I saw the shadow person for the 3rd time walking behind Gina's hubby Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #35 on: May 13 2008 - 11:45PM »
and maggpie - that's what makes you sound like so much fun!!!!
emb Well........... I can't speak for Gina but I do know that I made them go to a bar after BG before we went to Graue Mill che LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #36 on: May 13 2008 - 11:50PM »

Just wait Ghost........... when you least expect I will get you back for this.  I know I will not be able to sleep tonight ter LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #37 on: May 13 2008 - 11:52PM »
Just wait Ghost........... when you least expect I will get you back for this.  I know I will not be able to sleep tonight ter LOL

I'll let my smileys speak for me.......  gri    bed

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #38 on: May 14 2008 - 12:02AM »

I'll let my smileys speak for me.......  gri    bed
  LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #39 on: May 14 2008 - 11:39PM »
Oh my, what a clear EVP.  ter  Not what you wanted to hear it say either I'm sure, right  BobbyBuka?  If I'm reading all these post right, I'm guessing it was your first ghost hunt too.  Then to have it tell you It's going to kill you, what a great start to your ghost hunting.   On the bright side you got a great EVP your first time out!  :Y:

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #40 on: May 14 2008 - 11:50PM »
Hi Demon!

That was my very first "professional" hunt, and absolutely my first time to Bachelor's Grove after reading about it for years on the internet...I honestly was a little "uneasy" about going there at first, too, and that's why I started posting on this board - but Steve, Seth and I have been to a lot of "locations" in Southern Wisconsin (where we live) - we even had "attempted" some EVP when we first bought our creepy old farmhouse, but we really didn't have any success.

So yeah - that EVP is pretty impressive to me...and you're right, I would have been better with a happy friendly voice saying "Welcome to Bachelor's Grove, Bob!" or something like that!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #41 on: May 16 2008 - 10:03AM »
I'm just really curious.  Did anyone think to say a protection prayer or any kind of protection ceremony at all?  You know that even your most scientific of ghost hunters believe in protection ceremonies.  And if you believe in spirits then you have to believe that some of them can be a little dangerous.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: May 16 2008 - 02:34PM »
Hi Bobby

I'm not trying to scare anyone nor do I want to preach religion. I don't even want anyone to do something just because I say to. 

The only problem with that philosophy (from my view)(which is only a personal belief and nothing more) I have no credentials in this field nor have I been witness to any demonic happenings. But from my perspective the problem with a non-human demonic spirit is that they will not always show themselves to you right away. At first your personality might change ever so slightly so that only those closest to you might notice anything even different.  You will be plagued by feelings that you don't understand. You may have visions of doing harm to your partner but will not want to talk about them or even think about them as they are something you will not want to admit to even yourself. At first you will deny that anything is different ..... your just tired or overworked or you need to change your diet. You'll tell yourself anything to try and convince yourself that nothing is wrong.  After a while if your loved ones are trying to help you then they will confront you about the changes and the mood swings. Some of the things that they will tell you will not seem to register with you and you will not remember doing them. You might begin to think they are lying to you and or conspiring against you. The demonic spirit will feed you these thoughts without you even realizing it.....especially when you don't believe this can happen.  Eventually the demonic might be able to convince you to move away and not tell anyone were you are so that no one can help you.  Or it could make life so miserable for the ones around you that if they can't convince you to do something about it then they might move away from you and your left all alone with the demonic.  There are many many stories like this from trusted and sane people who have visited cemetarys without protection.  For the most part cemetarys are benign and pose no threat but why take a chance on it when all you have to do to keep them from attatching themselves to you is to tell them that they are not welcome to accompany you out of the cemetary. This usually works  Some of us believe that this works with the lower class demonics but we are leery of the higher up class and feel we need the protection of our Lord's Angels. 

Even if you don't believe it and/or not afraid of anything....... you could bring this type of thing home to your loved ones and the role can become reversed. You could be the one noticing changes in someone you care about but having no luck in convincing them that anything is wrong you are left with the decision of what to do next.  And that is not a good feeling.  Why take a chance with the lives of the people that you care about when it is very simple to look back over your shoulder and say "do not follow me home."

Please don't take this the wrong way. Cause if you choose not to do this then I will not flinch a muscle or bat an eye at you.  I am no Bible Thumper either. I believe that is a personal decision and the only one who is allowed to judge me is God and he's not talkin right now so I'm definitely not doing talking to you for that reason.  It's just that I have no way to help any of my friends if something like this did happen to them and I have heard enough and read enough that I already know how helpless I would feel. Therefore the only thing that I can do is to tell them what I think before it happens so that they can have all the info that I have and the power to change their mind if they want to. If at that point that friend decides that there is no risk after he/she has had the chance to think about all the possibilities then I know that I did what I could and the decision is wholey up to them now.  I have been trying to hunt down some of the stories that I have read about were these things happen but so far I haven't found the ones that I thought were the credible ones.  There is one that was on a documentary show that I watch. Have you ever watched "A Haunting" on the documentary channel? They are about "true stories".  I posted one today but I can't find the one were there ghost hunter takes her son with her because it's a cemetary and they are almost always benign. She is a debunker, a skeptic and an a police officer. She is a ghost hunter that is trying to disprove the paranormal but has seen a lot. Nothing that would equal what happens after the trip to the cemetary when her son is possessed by a demonic though.  I really want to find this one and post it for you guys to see.  After that if I am the only one saying a protection prayer or utilizing a protection ceremony then hopefully when I'm there it will cover ya'll too.... :)

~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: May 16 2008 - 06:02PM »
Bobby I am glad that you know that's how I meant it.

And you are not alone in your beliefs. There are many many people who believe exactly the same as you. I tend to believe some place in the middle. Man is definitely born with an ability to be so very evil. But I also believe that there are things out there in the other realm that like to influence us and manipulate our feelings so that we get confused and then eventually they are able to take over.

~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: May 18 2008 - 06:17PM »
Hey Bobby ..... I didn't get that impression at all. Everyone has their own threshold of what worries them. I just wanted you to be armed with all the facts and foybles so that you would give it some thought.  But you seem like a very level headed person and I would go ghost hunting with you anytime.  :^:
~Colleen~