Author Topic: May 10th 2008, trip  (Read 13178 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #60 on: Jun 02 2008 - 04:41PM »
Here are two more replies to the EVP from GhostStudy.  So far they have all said it's a great EVP!  :Y:

Today, 11:33 AM, by badbeerfairy:  Wow, they are clear and really contrasting statements just by changing the speed and pitch. I'm not a big fan of having to change the speed of a recording though. I just always wonder why ghosts would be talking at a different speed if that makes sense....  :*:

Good capture though!

x x x

Today, 03:31 PM, by ammsgrl: The second one sounds like "behind you" to me.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #61 on: Jun 02 2008 - 05:50PM »
Today, 03:31 PM, by ammsgrl: "The second one sounds like "behind you" to me. "

That's weird if she is referring to the one before you changed the speed because that's what I always thought it said but I was reluctant to say so because everyone else was hearing "I'll kill you".  Now the final one that has been changed there can be no question as to what it says.... I love you too.  No doubt in my opinion. 

Unless she meant the other one, the second one posted there is the "I love you too" one?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #62 on: Jun 02 2008 - 07:45PM »
Here is another reply to the EVP from GhostStudy:

Today, 05:36 PM, by Vlawde:

He was responding to this responce....

Wow, they are clear and really contrasting statements just by changing the speed and pitch. I'm not a big fan of having to change the speed of a recording though. I just always wonder why ghosts would be talking at a different speed if that makes sense.... 

Good capture though!

Theory is that spirits exist in a different frequency, so what we hear may be affected by that vibration. An associate of mine is great and adjusting pitch/speed (pitch seems to make the most difference) and making EVPs much more legible

This is also what I heard, that is why I adjusted the pitch/speed. 

Vlawde
Member No.: 1,777

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #63 on: Jun 05 2008 - 09:28PM »
Here are two more comments on our EVP, and they all have been really really good.....Which is so rare from this site.

QUOTE(Vlawde @ Jun 2 2008, 11:36 PM)
Theory is that spirits exist in a different frequency, so what we hear may be affected by that vibration. An associate of mine is great and adjusting pitch/speed (pitch seems to make the most difference) and making EVPs much more legible

That's an interesting theory. I did try reducing the speed of an evp once cos I got what sounded like a goat bleating and i knew there were no goats about for sure, slowed it down and it sounded like a babies cry...... we were recording at a babies grave at the time.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me which version of the evp posted here is how it should sound, both versions gave me the shivers!!!! *shudders*

x x x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great EVP. But to me it sounds like I Hate You.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #64 on: Jun 05 2008 - 09:33PM »
They are giving good comments....but then again that is a great EVP.

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #65 on: Jun 08 2008 - 04:33PM »
The first one sound like kill you however the second one sounds much like I want you.  Excellant evp either way.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #66 on: Jun 08 2008 - 04:35PM »
The first one sound like kill you however the second one sounds much like I want you.  Excellant evp either way.

Nice to see your back from the dead!  Yeah, it sounds very clear...one of the best I've ever heard.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #67 on: Jun 12 2008 - 01:21PM »
Here are two more comments from our EVP from Ghoststudy members..................

By Peasblossom,   Today, 08:48 AM 

Daughter was on the otherside of the room when I played the first one in the second group and she said thats sounded like "I'll have you killed"
mind you she didnt know what I was listening to

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By LadyCrymson,   Today, 11:57 AM 

It does sound to me like "I love you too." If my ears didn't fail me, then that's so sweet!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #68 on: Jun 19 2008 - 10:25PM »
Here are two more comments on our EVP:

StrawDog /  Jun 12 2008, 01:48 PM 

Hi All:

I'm adding my two cents worth here.In this Evp at Address 2.882 - 3.601 I'm hearing "I could kill him"
Audio programs used Audacity 1.3.4, WavePad Masters Edit,Wavosaur
Set rate 32000 -44100 in stereo mode

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MiHay / Jun 15 2008, 06:35 AM 

Wow! That was scary clear, totally heard "I love you too"

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #69 on: Jun 20 2008 - 12:24PM »
Ok, here is the newest responce to our EVP.  This time the poster even included a audio file of what he thinks he hears....  Now we have three different version of the same EVP, and they all sound pretty clear!

malestrom / Today, 09:09 AM 

Fascinating and scary EVP.Thanks!!

I think it clearly says:  "I'm gonna kill him"

[mp3=200,20,0,center]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Im_going_to_kill_you edited.mp3[/mp3]

So for the most part everyone at Ghost Study says it's one of the best EVP's they have ever heard......But again they are divided on whether it loves you or is going to kill you?  So for the most part, where back at square one?  Qu

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #70 on: Jun 22 2008 - 07:20PM »
Ok, here is the newest responce to our EVP.  This time the poster even included a audio file of what he thinks he hears....  Now we have three different version of the same EVP, and they all sound pretty clear!

malestrom / Today, 09:09 AM 

Fascinating and scary EVP.Thanks!!

I think it clearly says:  "I'm gonna kill him"

[mp3=200,20,0,center]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Im_going_to_kill_you edited.mp3[/mp3]

So for the most part everyone at Ghost Study says it's one of the best EVP's they have ever heard......But again they are divided on whether it loves you or is going to kill you?  So for the most part, where back at square one?  Qu

Wow this is the first time that I've been able to hear the I'll kill you part and with this version I can so hear it! But then with John's version I can clearly hear " I Love You Too" or "2"  .  That's crazy! Perhaps there were 2 entities there on 2 different wave lengths and one was negative and one was positive and we can hear both of them depending on what speed that we listen to it at.  ?????
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #71 on: Jun 22 2008 - 09:47PM »
I never thought of that Colleen.  It is amazing how you can hear two different things.  What do you think about that Ghost?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #72 on: Jun 22 2008 - 10:02PM »
I never thought of that Colleen.  It is amazing how you can hear two different things.  What do you think about that Ghost?

Yeah, I think she might be on to something?  That would explain why there are two very clear defined  things being said depending on the playback speed and MHz......Very interesting indeed!

I just posted this theory on GhostStudy a few minutes ago for some more input on it.

This would explain a lot, also I think it would be a first for EVP's too!
  :Y:

If this is true, that was a great thought Colleen!    =D>

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: Jun 23 2008 - 09:33AM »
Thank you Gina and Ghost1. A great thought is a first for me also....hehe
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: Jun 23 2008 - 02:38PM »

OK - YOU KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE!!!!

Oh Bobby that was sweet of you. Don't worry though I have fun making fun of myself  :)  But it's true that usually even when I think it's a good idea no one else does. A few years ago here at work I had a good idea but everyone said "aw that won't work" even the owner and then about a year later he implemented the idea into our protocol and everyone praised him.....ugh  I'm not bitter. And I have nothing behind my back.  ;)
~Colleen~