Author Topic: May 10th 2008, trip  (Read 12948 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #75 on: Jun 26 2008 - 07:31PM »
Ok, here is the newest responces to our EVP.

malestrom,   Jun 23 2008, 09:29 AM 

There is nothing wrong in enhancing what is there and making more clearly an EVP.You'll hear the same words in a sentence even if it slowed down.You won't hear the same words if I alter a sentence.Logical.

I think that this "being" would respond "I love you too" if it was told "I love you" from the member,there.

The "I love your children" doesn't stand (only if this being knew that the member had children)

"I'm going to kill you" or "I'm gonna kill him" sounds more logical,as the member is "intruding" in a way.......

Even in the original EVP there are more syllables than 3 ("I Hate You")

There's nothing wrong with removing background noises and altering the speed etc etc and you cant "create" something that is not there (only if your intension's are those)

Even EVP's have logical forms of speech,male-female,aggressive or friendly etc etc,depending on how and where they are recorded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zippysgal, Today, 04:38 PM

Just adding my two cents, but rather than "I love you, too!" I hear the entity responding to the gents saying "let me put the tape recorder down" with "I'd like you to!"

Perhaps, if the person died in a time when tape recorders did not exist yet, they wanted him to put it down so they could get a closer look?

I feel a lot of curiosity in this entity.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #76 on: Jun 26 2008 - 08:05PM »
interesting comments.....that EVP is awesome and getting alot of attention

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #77 on: Jun 27 2008 - 10:14AM »
I like where that one person calls me a "Gent" - !!!

-and seriously, that comment (made by a poster named "zippysgal") gives another new take on it that never crossed my mind before...that the voice is actually responding to me saying I'm going to set the recorder down!

the voice could say "I'd love you to" - meaning, I'd love you to put down that weird thing in your hand!

John, thanks so much for getting this additional feedback!  I really appreciate everything that all of you (here on this board) have said, too - but just getting all of these additional opinions on it has been great!

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #78 on: Jul 01 2008 - 01:13AM »
grate i love it nice find but i think i sounds like i love you tojavascript:void(0);
Thumbs Up
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #79 on: Jul 01 2008 - 09:30PM »
yeah...the spirit world all seem to love me...

so "theone321" - I just said "WELCOME" on another topic you posted in, too....

Are you from the "Bachelor's Grove" area (ever beeen to BG?) or have you just stumbled onto the board out of curiosity?  Either way, it's good to have new members, I hope you like the board!

Theone321 is my stepson.  He loves ghost hunting and has seen me on this site several times.  So last night after I went to bed he made his own profile.  Thanks for welcoming him. 

Offline capiteam

• Mere Mortal
Re: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #80 on: Aug 28 2008 - 09:26PM »
actually sounds like watch it or watching. thats what i heard. i even put the speakers up to my ear on lid...now im deaf:(

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: May 10th 2008, trip
« Reply #81 on: Aug 31 2008 - 12:19PM »
Welcome to the forums Capiteam. Good to have you.   Welcome Sign

WELCOME CAPITEAM!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com