Author Topic: Dead for 28 minutes  (Read 198 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Dead for 28 minutes
« on: Mar 19 2008 - 09:59AM »
Dannion Brinkley was struck by lighting and had died for 28 minutes, then he woke up in the morgue........  He's now is a Psychic, with amazing powers?   cho

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2568734335860949785
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Dead for 28 minutes
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24 2008 - 09:41PM »
I'm commenting on this video to bring it back to the top so everyone can see it....I kind of got buried by a post flood.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28 2008 - 11:09PM »
That is a really interesting story. 

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Apr 10 2008 - 10:32PM »
thx for this great post john
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 11 2008 - 06:19PM »
Now that was a good video, great find.   He was lucky he even lived after being hit by lighting, never the less getting Psychic powers from it.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 13 2008 - 07:26PM »
This is an incredible story. What he says about his experience seems so crazy that it's hard to wrap your head around it unless you have experienced something at least similar. I have had similar experiences with being shown things that I have done and experiencing them from all sides. I didn't die but I will tell you guys about these experiences one of these days. I'm still in the process of trying to deal with them and come to some kind of understanding of them. This guy is a remarkable human being in my opinion.   =D> Thanks for the story Ghost1
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #6 on: Apr 23 2008 - 12:51PM »
Holy crap another video I havent seen B4...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: May 06 2008 - 10:48AM »
Yep .... Dead for 28 minutes.  The first time I saw this video I was amazed. It couldn't be true!!! It just couldn't ..... already in the morgue....struck by lightning.... pronounced dead...... greif stricken family member sees him breathing!  It's just all so incredible .  cho.....  but that was then.... and this is now..... the now after the video of the man who was prayed back to life after 3 days..... cho cho !!!  Now 28 minutes seems totally acceptable. Almost boring..... yeah not quite...hehehe  But really .... if hundreds of ppl in Africa are to be trusted this man was not just in the morgue but had begun the embalming process and while it does not make this guys 28 min. experience boring it does seem to make it seem so much more in the realm of   well.... OK dude...that's kewl.  What do you guys think?  3 days.... 28 minutes.  They are both amazing stories .. no doubt.

Oh yeah and either story makes my little experience at 9 yrs. old just down right a nothing happening....LOL 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com