Author Topic: Could this be a heap of clothes that freaked them out on playback or what?  (Read 146 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Supposedly this woman is walking around her apartment with her cell phone trying out the video taping on it.  Then she notices something wierd as she walks past. Supposedly there was nothing there at the top of the stairs. Whatcha think guys? Qu

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=234cOjDnil8
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Survivorman I am fairly sure that is what the lady is referring to. The more that I watch it the more it looks like some kind of clothing folded across that peice of furniture but the poster claimed that there was nothing there except on the video. My vote is for clothing though bcause you can kind of see were it folds over the top of the railings. I think that peice of furniture looks like a crib of some sort.  Qu

I may have to change my vote again. As I watched for the fourth or fifth time it looked as though it took a step so now I don't think it's clothing bcause it moved.  Is it an illusion that it seemed to have moved. I am not quite sure anymore.  Qu
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com