Author Topic: Ghost caught on video  (Read 334 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Ghost caught on video
« on: May 28 2008 - 10:37AM »
I just ran across this by accident really. It seems authentic but it's kind of strange that the ghost boy is wearing like a watch or something on his wrist. I guess since ghost have on clothes they can wear accesories also but it just was kind of weird. What do you guys think.? Oh and I guess I missed this movie "The attic". I thought i'd seen every scary movie ever made. I have the cable bill to prove it too.... ter  Have any of you guys seen it?

This clip is from a behind the scenes documentary for the film The Attic (from the director of Pet Sematary). You can clearly see a ghost in the background!! Scary!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uuKUXm0cqwg&eurl=http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=420.msg1712;topicseen

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost caught on video
« Reply #1 on: May 28 2008 - 10:42AM »
Now that is kind of creepy, if it's for real?   I see no reason why a ghost couldn't have a watch on though, like you said they have clothes on.

If it's real it's a very good one?
   cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: May 29 2008 - 10:12PM »
I agree with ghost if that is real it is a good one.  also why not wear a watch? 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01 2008 - 02:31PM »
I have a feeling that it was simply a boy standing there and this was completely set up.

This is why, they make a point of following her with the camera across the room so she can shut the shutters, and in doing that, we see that noone is standing behind her.  Then, when she walks back across the other way, that's when we see him standing there.  He could have been crouching down, out of sight, the entire time she first crossed and then stood up when the camera was on the windows in time to be in the shot when she crossed again.  Also, the "dialogue" has the cameraman asking her about her feelings about being in there with just him (JUST THE TWO OF THEM, GET IT????), like hitting us over the head that this third person in the background shouldn't be there.

I think her speaking sounded like bad acting and not like she was just naturally answering the guys questions.

Sorry, but I think this is a big 'ol fake.  It was probably her little brother standing there.  LOL

I watched it yet again Survivorman to see if your observations would make me look at it differently but still found that the girls actions seem very natural and typical to me. Also the ghost boyhas a completely different look about him. If it is a set up then they did quite a job there bcause they took considerations like make-up and wardrobe to make the ghostboy appear as though he didn't quite fit the picture. It's possible....but not much more possible than most of these ghost videos. I think you made some valid points though and I'm going to watch it a few more times to see if I can catch them giving themseves away.  You know sometimes I will miss subtleties but pick up on them if I watch it enough...LOL

And hey....thanks for commenting on my post. :)

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com