Author Topic: Another TV thing?  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Another TV thing?
« on: May 26 2008 - 03:00PM »
Here is another one I found on Paranormal Phenomena, and it's yet another weird thing on a TV that's turned off.....I think I might cover my TV's, or just always leave them on.  To much weird things happen when there off?   ter

See what you think of this one?

[float=right][/float]

Here is the picture I want to find out about. The skeletal figure appears in the left side of the picture and right side of the TV screen. The girl is not me, but my friend's girlfriend. He is the one taking the picture lying down on a futon. You can see the window above his Bed in the TV screen. No lights are on, only the flash. Once it was developed, we noticed the figure in the photo and asked if there was anything that she saw when the picture was taken. Her reply was no. From that day on, my friend slept with at least one light on. Then one night he decided to turn all lights off, and awoke and saw a similar figure float across the room and into his closet. I was a skeptic on things like this, but since we are yet to explain the photo, it makes me wonder.

from Alana C.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just found this too, I decided to put it in the same post.

[float=left][/float]
This photo was taken of my sister quite a few years ago. In the television you can see what looks like a small boy staring at her. The television is not on as there are no red channel numbers visible on the top right of the TV set. The boy in question looks like he is wearing some old type shirt or collar, possibly like a choir boy. Where our house was, there was a convent next door, and years ago the whole area was part of the convent grounds. When the picture was taken, no one remembers the image at the time.

from Saul E Jackson
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Another TV thing?
« Reply #1 on: May 26 2008 - 04:58PM »
Wow....I actually love these tv pictures cause they tend to show the creepiest things and so clear! I think it's bcause the television has electricity built up around it even when it's off.  Fortunately my tv is always on if I'm at home. At least the one in my sitting room is but there is a smaller one in my bedroom that i forget about uh-oh.  I guess the creatures can still be there even if the tv is on but you just can't see them easily.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: May 27 2008 - 11:02PM »
OK....this first one is a reflection....you can see a window and maybe a skeleton was just in front of that....Just my opinion.
The second one...I have no idea....it is just creepy

Offline ghostbuster

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20 2009 - 10:49PM »
I AGREE I THINK THE FIRST ONE IS JUST A REFLECTION OF A SKELETON BEING HUNG FROM THE TOP OF A RAISED WINDOW U CAN SEE THE WINDOW IS RAISED