BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Demon at Bachelors Grove

(1/6) > >>

Ghost1:
Here is another interesting picture I found taken at bachelor's grove.

I would like to share a photograph that a friend of mine-- Henry Pena took at the infamous Bachelors Grove Cemetery in Midlothian, IL in July of 2001. He arrived around 2am, it was a very clear and peaceful summer night. There was no one else in the cemetery on this very quiet night. After being there for about an hour, he suddenly heard noises moving throughout the cemetery. It sounded like someone saying,"SSSHHHHHHH." The noises stopped. Around ten minutes later, it started again, this time about a foot behind him.

He immediately turned around and started to take pictures. He was not detecting any spikes with his EMF detector or thermal-scanner. This is what he was able to capture. It appears to be a side profile of an ectoplasmic figure of a woman. However, even more amazing is the small red face in the bottom left hand side of the photograph. It appears to be that of the devil or a demon. You can make out two yellow eyes, a nose, an ear, a mouth, and what looks like a horn.

--Dan Jungles
GhostHunter1@sbcglobal.net
Will County Ghost Hunters Society

Photo By Henry Pena

Colleen2510:
 :o  I also see something in the center at the bottom.

ghostlight:
Ghost-Do you think that is a paranormal mist or man made? It looks like a woman with her arms outstretched. The face is weird too.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: ghostlight on Jul 02 2008 - 03:31PM   ---Ghost-Do you think that is a paranormal mist or man made? It looks like a woman with her arms outstretched. The face is weird too.

--- End quote ---

I kind of think this one is paranormal, the demons face is so clear.............But then again there is no real way to tell.  cho

Jeepgirlgina:
That is a good one ghost.  Great find.  I am impressed !!!!!! I hope Heathers friend comes through for the night time hunt.  She has been leaving him messages. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version