Author Topic: Ghost in Three Men and a Baby  (Read 190 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Ghost in Three Men and a Baby
« on: Jun 01 2008 - 03:32PM »
Has anyone else run across this? It really doesn't look like a cardboard cutout to me.  And also there is the fact that in one second there is a shotgun there and the next second there is a boy there. Also a lot of the comments on this post said that it was a fact about the house having been the place of a boys suicide by his fathers shotgun. They said that if you google it you will get the details.

Real ghost caught on film while shooting three men and a baby. I researched the story and found out the production company had bought the house to shoot the movie in at a good price because the family was selling after the son had accidently shot himself with the fathers shotgun in the room in this scene. I more recently heard it had been debunked as a poster of Ted Danson on a tv show, I think that was the shows way of saying maybe he was in on it.......or not.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EvjleF2DStY&eurl=http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=833.new
« Last Edit: Jun 01 2008 - 04:01PM by colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
Re: Ghost in Three Men and a Baby
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01 2008 - 04:01PM »
OK I guess I should have done my research before posting this. If anyone else is curious and hasn't seen the explanation then go to this website and it will explain everything.  IMO that is.  I think that they have explained it to my understanding.  ;)

EXPLANATION OF GHOST BOY
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01 2008 - 09:16PM »
LMAO.......you had me a first Colleen.  I was totally going for it. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02 2008 - 11:25AM »
LMAO.......you had me a first Colleen.  I was totally going for it. 

I know Gina....me 2. But I was curios bcause of the posters last statement so I searched for the explanation and found that website and it all made sense. It never ceases to amaze me how diligent we ghostbusters are though. To think that someone paid enough attention to the setting of this movie and found that discrepancies. Not just found that there was what looked like a person there but that the person was not there and a second later he was there and before he was there.....it was a shotgun! And how amazing that at an angle that cardboard cutout could look like a shotgun!   cho
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Jun 03 2008 - 09:06AM »
Colleen, I want to thank you for posting all of this.  I remember hearing about this when I was a kid but still have never seen the movie, so it was something that always was in the back of my mind.  I think I recall hearing something years ago about the ghost boy being a cut-out of Ted Danson, but I never heard the gun part.  Anyway, thanks for clearing that all up for me.

So very welcom Survivorman.  I have run into a couple of things like that since the invention of the Internet....LOL AHHH .... the Internet..... A wonderful beautiful invention....until it's other ugly head raised itself and the monster was revealed. I guess everything beautiful has to have it's ugly side too.  But it's sure nice to be able to research so many things without having to leave the house or put up with ...... um.... well.... ok i'll say it ......"lawyers"  There I said it.
~Colleen~

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Jun 04 2008 - 10:04PM »
wasnt there someone supposedly getting hung in the wizard of oz movie???
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com