Author Topic: Has Someone Killed a Bigfoot and Put it in HIs Freezer?  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
This guy seems serious but could this possibly be real? Someone needs to tell this guy that he is a dumb*#^ bcause if it's real then he should be famous.  Is there any way that this video is the real deal? Has anyone else here seen this yet?

Here is a video I took on a hunting trip. We heard something in the woods and I took a shot at it and Killed it. I have it frozen in my freezer if anyone is interested in buying it. It believe it to be a Bigfoot.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_m7x8hNwE&NR=1
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Has Someone Killed a Bigfoot and Put it in HIs Freezer?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03 2008 - 10:17AM »
I would have to say fake, look at the folds in the skin/fur.  If it was just shot it wouldn't have shrunk that fast.  Also, if you just shot something like that wouldn't you have hit it with a rock or poked it with a stick before you walk right up to it............If it was faking you would have been toast!   Also, no blood?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Jun 03 2008 - 10:49AM »
YEP!  Thank you very much! I knew it had to be fake. And I thought that about the folds also but I wasn't sure. All that you said makes sense though.  They didn't even know if it was dead or not and they didn't even try to find out. I think I even see the eyes move like there's someone in a costume. Maybe. Thanks Ghost.  :Y:
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Jun 05 2008 - 12:18AM »
OMG...some people will try anything !!!!  This is like ghost hunters tonight.  Did anyone see it.  That one guy actually tried to pull one over on them by rigging sounds and lights to fake a haunting and when they called him on it he said he forgot to tell them about that.  LMAO....what a jerk

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Jun 15 2008 - 06:12PM »
OMG...some people will try anything !!!!  This is like ghost hunters tonight.  Did anyone see it.  That one guy actually tried to pull one over on them by rigging sounds and lights to fake a haunting and when they called him on it he said he forgot to tell them about that.  LMAO....what a jerk

Oh my Gosh Gina that was so freakin retarded!! I was furious with that moron!! But the team handled it like the professionals that they are. They didn't throw a baby tantrum or anything. At least not on camera...hehehe  If I had been them I would have circumcised that moron!
~Colleen~