Author Topic: Around midnight june 6 2008  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Scoobydoo

• Mere Mortal
Around midnight june 6 2008
« on: Jun 06 2008 - 06:21AM »
are these orbs in this picture not sure im new to this stuff

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: Around midnight june 6 2008
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06 2008 - 08:09AM »
Nice dark picture...a night time pic from there.............  Yeah those are Orb's, but there environmental Orb's and not paranormal.  They are caused from dust/moisture even bugs reflecting off the flash from the camera.

I would like to see the rest of the pic's though, I'll go through them and see if you caught any thing.

Here is a link to a post called "Everything you ever wanted to know about Orbs"  If your new to this you might want to read this.  http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=144.0
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Jun 06 2008 - 10:32AM »
HEY - today is June 6th.....

so Scooby - you were at Bachelor's Grove at midnight last night?  (I mean, basically you were there 9 and a half hours ago?)

I've got to assume you had no problem with cops at all...where did you park?

EDIT:  ok wait, I'm just assuming that's at BG, but you never actually said that, did you?  I guess when John said "...a night time pic from there..." I just assumed that he meant Bachelor's Grove....

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jun 06 2008 - 10:42AM »
HEY - today is June 6th.....

so Scooby - you were at Bachelor's Grove at midnight last night?  (I mean, basically you were there 9 and a half hours ago?)

I've got to assume you had no problem with cops at all...where did you park?

EDIT:  ok wait, I'm just assuming that's at BG, but you never actually said that, did you?  I guess when John said "...a night time pic from there..." I just assumed that he meant Bachelor's Grove....

YES, at Bachelor's Grove at Midnight last night.......   ter
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Scoobydoo

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jun 06 2008 - 05:21PM »
yeah i was there last night today which ever you prefer and i parked at a condo building about a half mile from there then took a path that lead thru the woods and comes out at the entrance so its easy to see if there are any cops before entering im probally going back there tonight if any one wants to go let me know it will be around 1100pm or midnight when i get out there just send me a message and i will get back to you

Offline Scoobydoo

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jun 06 2008 - 05:59PM »
WELL IF YOUR NOT SCARED let me know when you want to meet up its really risky to go out at night so its better to go in small groups of like 4 people and do you have any good cameras to catch ghost with because all i have been using is my sony cybershot. just to let you know it would probally be better to go around 130 am and 200 am because it is a friday and school just got out so the cops will be out there later than they are on a regular weekday. plus its more intense when its that early in the morning.