BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Translucent Pig Head?

(1/3) > >>

Ghost1:
Here is a picture of what appears to be a white translucent pig head, just the head no body.  Now this is in the same picture as the Wolf-Thing, right to the lower right of it.  I never even saw it till forum member "Rbug" pointed it out to me, now that I have seen it I can't believe that I missed it B/4.

Copyright © 2007-2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Colleen2510:
You know if it weren't for the inverted picture then i wouldn't be able to tell if that was really there or not but the inverted pic not only shows the wolf creature in more detail but it also shows that there is definitely something in that grass that resembles a boars head with an ugly snout and teethe and all of that.  I wonder if the wolf creature was stalking the boar or if they actually came together.  ?

Darkone:
Now that you point it out it's very clear.  I just never noticed it before because I was staring at the Wolf-Thing.

Maggpie:
Another wolf thingy photo! cho  I'm gonna have to go through my photos and see if I have any of that.  I was always looking up on the main of the photo.

Spirit Chaser:
I just looked at your wolf picture and didn't even see this, I guess I was just to freaked out about the wolf.

Now that it's been pointed out to me I can believe how clear it is too, another great pic!   :Y:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version