Author Topic: 3 creepy Bachelor's stories!!!  (Read 7588 times)

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
Re: 3 creepy Bachelor's stories!!!
« Reply #30 on: Oct 03 2008 - 07:08PM »
I checked it out.  Whatever it is and what it's good for?
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #31 on: Oct 04 2008 - 12:18PM »
You're funny, Ghost1! LOL =D>
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline moongoddess442

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #32 on: Nov 06 2008 - 12:39PM »

I have heard many many stories about Bachelor's Grove before I actually went there for the first time a couple of months ago. One of the stories I have heard again and again is of people stumbling upon a house in the middle of the woods...maybe the ruins that you found are what is left of it. I have also heard that many people that have found that house have combed Rubio woods looking for it again and have never been able to find it. Just thought that was interesting when I heard you say you found it too.

The first time I went I was really surprised by the heaviness of the air out there, and how heavy my footsteps became. I felt like someone put a back back full of bricks on my back! I started getting dizzy, and was having a hard time breathing by the time we got to the actual cemetery. I went with a close friend, during daylight, and we both felt like we were bring watched the whole time. I tried to only take pictures when I really thought I felt something around, but nothing has come up in any of the pictures I took.
The pond does feel very ominous, and when I first walked over to it I tripped and nearly fell into it. Right afterward I felt like I was being watched from the brush next to the pond, and ran to catch up to my friend...I felt like I was being chased. ter  We also found a headstone that looked like it had been used as a alter of some sort.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #33 on: Nov 06 2008 - 01:09PM »

The first time I went I was really surprised by the heaviness of the air out there, and how heavy my footsteps became. I felt like someone put a back back full of bricks on my back! I started getting dizzy, and was having a hard time breathing by the time we got to the actual cemetery. I went with a close friend, during daylight, and we both felt like we were bring watched the whole time.

Hi moongoddess442, kind of odd you talked about dizzy feeling and the shortness of breath..... I've never mentioned that in here before, but there are two places where that happens to me too, one is in the graveyard and one is in the woods west of the graveyard. (I won't give exact location because the power of suggestion will make other people feel it too)

Also you always feel like be watched there, it's never scary...just a constant feeling of being watched.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ace45

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #34 on: May 10 2011 - 04:10PM »
That picture creped me out please tell me photoshop?