Author Topic: Paranormal dry spell?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Paranormal dry spell?
« on: Jun 11 2008 - 08:13PM »
There hasn't been anything new in a few weeks, no Paranormal News, no pictures...nothing.  I think it's like what Ghost1 said"There appears to be a paranormal dry spell, I haven't been able to find any new stories or pic's in weeks"

A paranormal dry spell?   Oh NO!  ter

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Paranormal dry spell?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11 2008 - 08:16PM »
Yeah, It does seem that way?  I check dozens of paranormal sites every day and night and I haven't found anything worth posting about?  That is kind of odd?  cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jun 13 2008 - 12:13AM »
I guess we have to go find our own ghosts

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 11 2008 - 04:34PM »
I guess we have to go find our own ghosts

Yep..."Find our own Ghosts!" That's the ticket. We must find our own ghosts!  So how long is this dry spell supposed to last? I guess no one really knows the answer to that huh? Well it's quite possible that when we first began to look for things we had years of stuff to pour thru and now...well it's just whatever might have gotten posted or written about yesterday.....LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Aug 11 2008 - 04:42PM »
Yep..."Find our own Ghosts!" That's the ticket. We must find our own ghosts!  So how long is this dry spell supposed to last? I guess no one really knows the answer to that huh? Well it's quite possible that when we first began to look for things we had years of stuff to pour thru and now...well it's just whatever might have gotten posted or written about yesterday.....LOL

Maybe we need a paranormal witchdoctor to do a paranormal rain dance to end the paranormal dry spell??    wh
(the word paranormal three times in one sentence, can't do that very often)

I think it is what you said,when we just opened the site we had years worth of stuff to go through, and we have posted all the good stuff already,  Now we can only find things now and then.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.