Author Topic: Man on the pop can  (Read 1715 times)

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
Man on the pop can
« on: Jun 12 2008 - 02:14AM »
Hello again! Ive just remembered when I was looking around at sites about the cemetary that I read an odd story. Im not sure but im wondering if the man in this story is the same one in the picture. I went to the Bachelors grove site that has the grey background and picture of the cemetary with the sign still in place. Went to stories, then ghost research , then i proceeded to read deborah Rieks story. Apperantly,her and her husband went to the cemetary. While walking down the path they passed by an old bald man and 3 younger men with bald heads as well. As they passed one of the men said "Sorry man". "For what?" said the husband. "Didnt mean to call you that" said the man. "He called you a faggot" one of the others said. The wife and husband were scared so they said "Its okay" and hurried down the path towards the cemetary scared to death of their saftey. Eventually they had to go out again so they made their way back shivering and scared. Sure enough the younger men were gone but the older bald man was still there. As they walked by him the wife broke the silence by saying "Nice path". The older man walked ahead of them and said"That wasnt my plan 20 years ago" and then said "That hell doesnt exist anymore" The couple then ran out of the cemetary where he proceeded to follow them to their car on the other side of the street. His Car was now parked next to theirs. He followed behind them to the stop light and then was gone. Could this be the man in the picture or some kind of cult? After looking at the picture it appears as if hes wearing suspenders.

Offline BobbyBuka

• * Banned *
  • Mere Mortal
Re: Man on the pop can
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12 2008 - 09:38AM »
That just gave me chills!

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jun 12 2008 - 01:13PM »
By the sound of the comments the baldies made, maybe the old man tried to start a satanic cult 20 yrs ago and now a days people aren't into that kind of stuff as much anymore. Or, if the incident happened in the past, maybe the old man was referring to 1977 when they changed some stuff there. I'm glad those guys weren't there when my sis and I went or there would have been karate chops!!

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Jun 13 2008 - 03:09AM »
That would be a kick to the balls lol HieYaaa! LOL